What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Streaming

oh and colordmd is LCD on that machine but think LED would rock.

On again in 5 - the question form monster bash mode continues!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On live in a few minutes with Ghostbusters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I missed that cos I was twatting around trying to fix a pinball machine ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello All,

ITS REMAKE WEEK!!

In order to celebrate the coming of AFMR, I'm streaming Chicago Gaming Company's remake of Williams' Medieval Madness! Friday 21:30-23:00 on Twitch:

Hope to see you there!

mmrpn.jpg

Yeah it was hosed, I stopped broadcasting and restarted and it was all ok. It worked on my PC and iPhone but not on my ipad but I thought that was my ipad- what device where you on John? unfortunately its impossible to know this.

Neil.

Yeah it was hosed, I stopped broadcasting and restarted and it was all ok. It worked on my PC and iPhone but not on my ipad but I thought that was my ipad- what device where you on John? unfortunately its impossible to know this.

Neil.
I was on a Galaxy Tab S2 tablet and checked on my phone aswell, an LG G5. Both devices are Android if that helps...

Yeah something clearly affected a certain type of device - will test a bit over the weekend. Thanks for the info!

I've known racing teams go to motorcycle races with less kit than this man racked up with today... wonderful to watch what commitment went into this today (and tonight) by Tim. I might even get a go at some point :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom