What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Streaming

Managed to get a couple of games on it, looks and feels like a solid game and good value for what you get. All the better if it has held up after near constant use for two days.

Managed to get a couple of games on it, looks and feels like a solid game and good value for what you get. All the better if it has held up after near constant use for two days.
Hah, I think we're becoming too used to our twenty-plus year old machines if we're worried about a new machine falling apart after two days of use!

Or is that a swing at new Sterns? :confused:

Hah, I think we're becoming too used to our twenty-plus year old machines if we're worried about a new machine falling apart after two days of use!

Or is that a swing at new Sterns? :confused:
Good point. It was more about a few "niggles" on the machines that went out to America first and the one that had issues at EAG.

i'll give this a try if i remember. i love watching Tim @strobey 's streams, not caught one of yours yet Neil. i'm totally crap at pinball so i promise not to criticise play, please try to summarise and point out the rules as you go along, i always appreciate that

thanks for all that joined. Just a word of warning twitch have updated their system so make sure you have the latest app on iPhone etc. :D

Reactions: ski
Steaming now to test setup - looks ok from my end bt if anyone has a spare minute to join and see if it's working I'd appreciate it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi neil - if you are still streaming can you post a link - I've lost you on twitch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sorry yeah I just did a test for about 30 mins! - all looking good though!

1995 WMS Congo this evening. If you're at a loose end, bring a bottle...! 8pm

Tim

Last edited:
Great stream last night Strobey!

Holy Twitch Streaming Batman! After them - they stolen Justice!

Domino Pinball proudly presents - A KaPow/Stern production - Batman '66 LE pinball!

Code upgrade walk through (pre-recorded) and gameplay, machine walk through and learning as we go along as I've got no idea about the rules!

Join me at 21:30 until 23:00 this Friday, the 28th of April

Http://twitch.tv/NeilMcRae/

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170427_63c82e3285fffcf119caae151b8e84bc.jpg

good stream, but need to practise on batman more :D the right loop shot for the locks is hard.

Back
Top Bottom