What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Machines in Movies and on the TV ...

In the pic of eightball deluxe and mr & mrs pac man, there is also a laser ball in the background.

I remember very little about it, other than you can win any arm wrestling competition by moving your fingers slightly.

Stallone has really gets some great names in his movies. ‘Lincoln Hawk’, lol.

Took me a while to find this thread - the program should be easy for men of a certain age, the pinball probably less so (I have a couple more shots if needed).

1592948875412.png

The advert on that channel for that program just puts me in uncontrollable laugher every time its on...

Not seen it - I was looking for something to watch & saw it about to start S1E1, so I've had it set to record - almost at the end of S6 now, but I haven't watched anything else (well, maybe some Quantum Leap, but definitely not Sliders, not going through that again).

Yeah I guess it's only shown when it's not on.. it's nice to have a channel with programmes that I haven't seen before, or since they were first shown.

Revenge from Mars, a telescope, a bat'leth. R2D2, Lost in Space robot, and Star Trek motion picture poster. I spot a theme!

I´m a serie and film lover with some youtube channels. I did a serie of videos with clips in which you can see pinballs and arcade cabinets. Here an example:

Phantasma II (Stephen King, Serie)

Greetings

Last edited:
Simpsons (I think!) in the Lotus F1 factory on Hammond's Engineering Connection programme. It's on Youtube if you wanna see the whole thing, although I wouldn't recommend it - despite being portrayed as the guy who fixes all problems on his cars, I'd be pretty surprised if he can tie his own shoe laces tbh 🤪

Capture.JPG

Next movie, unfortunately it is quite easy to guess film and pin 😃, although the pin does have custom back glass artwork which I’m guessing dodges any copyright infringements.
View attachment 98925
Just watched Captain Marvel and that Space Invaders Pinball meets a nasty end 😯.
I hope it was just the magic of the cinema and that no actual Pins were harmed in the making of the film.

Watched Copland last night - Sly Stallone is playing LW3 in a couple of scenes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom