What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Cards in High Definition - Custom designs (a Showroom)

"Who Dunnit Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (BALLY). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Who%20Dunnit%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Who Dunnit Monsters Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (BALLY). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Who%20Dunnit%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"Who Dunnit Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (BALLY). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Who%20Dunnit%20Monsters%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Who Dunnit Monsters Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (BALLY). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Who%20Dunnit%20Monsters%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"Mary Shelley´s Frankestein Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (SEGA) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
Mary%20Shelleys%20Frankestein%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20Rules%20print1.jpg

"Mary Shelley´s Frankestein Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (SEGA) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
Mary%20Shelleys%20Frankestein%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20Rules%20print2.jpg

"Mary Shelley´s Frankestein Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (SEGA) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 3).
Mary%20Shelleys%20Frankestein%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20Rules%20print3.jpg

This is chrome vinyl:
Chrome%20Vinyl.%20Mikonos.jpg

You can check designing details here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-16#post-405988

Greetings!

"Mary Shelley´s Frankestein Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (SEGA) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
Mary%20Shelleys%20Frankestein%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20Free%20Play%20print1.jpg

"Mary Shelley´s Frankestein Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (SEGA) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
Mary%20Shelleys%20Frankestein%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20Free%20Play%20print2.jpg

"Mary Shelley´s Frankestein Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (SEGA) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 3).
Mary%20Shelleys%20Frankestein%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20Free%20Play%20print3.jpg

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-16#post-406148

Greetings!

"Star Wars Trilogy Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (SEGA) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 1).
Star-Wars-Trilogy-Pinball-Card-Customized-Rules-print1c.jpg

"Star Wars Trilogy Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (SEGA) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 2).
Star-Wars-Trilogy-Pinball-Card-Customized-Rules-print2c.jpg

"Star Wars Trilogy Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (SEGA) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 3).
Star-Wars-Trilogy-Pinball-Card-Customized-Rules-print3c.jpg

This is "Light Metallic vinyl":
Light%20Metallic%20Vinyl.%20Mikonos.jpg

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-16#post-412820

Greetings!

Last edited:
"Star Wars Trilogy Pinball Card Customized - Crew" (SEGA) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 1).
Star-Wars-Trilogy-Pinball-Card-Customized-Crew-print1c.jpg

"Star Wars Trilogy Pinball Card Customized - Crew" (SEGA) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 2).
Star-Wars-Trilogy-Pinball-Card-Customized-Crew-print2c.jpg

"Star Wars Trilogy Pinball Card Customized - Crew" (SEGA) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 3).
Star-Wars-Trilogy-Pinball-Card-Customized-Crew-print3c.jpg

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-16#post-413422

Greetings!

Last edited:
"Evel Knievel Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (BALLY). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Evel%20Knievel%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Evel Knievel Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (BALLY). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Evel%20Knievel%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"Evel Knievel Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (BALLY). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Evel%20Knievel%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Evel Knievel Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (BALLY). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Evel%20Knievel%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"The Who´s Tommy Pinball Wizard Card Customized - Rules" (DATA EAST) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 1)
The%20Whos%20Tommy%20Pinball%20Wizard%20Card%20Customized%20Rules%20print1c.jpg

"The Who´s Tommy Pinball Wizard Card Customized - Rules" (DATA EAST) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 2)
The%20Whos%20Tommy%20Pinball%20Wizard%20Card%20Customized%20Rules%20print2c.jpg

"The Who´s Tommy Pinball Wizard Card Customized - Rules" (DATA EAST) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 3)
The%20Whos%20Tommy%20Pinball%20Wizard%20Card%20Customized%20Rules%20print3c.jpg

This is light metallic vinyl:
light%20metallic%20Vinyl.%20Mikonos.jpg

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-16#post-413665

Greetings!

"The Who´s Tommy Pinball Wizard Card Customized - Crew" (DATA EAST) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 1)
The-Whos-Tommy-Pinball-Wizard-Card-Customized-Crew-print1c.jpg

"The Who´s Tommy Pinball Wizard Card Customized - Crew" (DATA EAST) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 2)
The-Whos-Tommy-Pinball-Wizard-Card-Customized-Crew-print2c.jpg

"The Who´s Tommy Pinball Wizard Card Customized - Crew" (DATA EAST) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 3)
The-Whos-Tommy-Pinball-Wizard-Card-Customized-Crew-print3c.jpg

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-16#post-413771

Greetings!

"Buck Rogers Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (GOTTLIEB). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Buck%20Rogers%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Buck Rogers Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (GOTTLIEB). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Buck%20Rogers%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"Buck Rogers Pinball Card Customized - Score" (GOTTLIEB). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Buck%20Rogers%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Score.%20Mikonos1.jpg

"Buck Rogers Pinball Card Customized - Score" (GOTTLIEB). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Buck%20Rogers%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Score.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"The Avengers Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
The%20Avengers%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "The Avengers Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
The%20Avengers%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg

Last edited:
"The Avengers Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
The%20Avengers%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "The Avengers Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
The%20Avengers%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"The Munsters Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) printed in Light Metalllic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 1).
The%20Munsters%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Rules%20print1c.jpg

"The Munsters Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) printed in Light Metalllic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 2).
The%20Munsters%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Rules%20print2c.jpg

"The Munsters Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) printed in Light Metalllic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 3).
The%20Munsters%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Rules%20print3c.jpg

This is "Light Metallic vinyl":
Light%20Metallic%20Vinyl.%20Mikonos.jpg

You can chekc designing details here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-16#post-409320

Greetings!

"The Munsters Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in Light Metalllic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 1).
The%20Munsters%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20Free%20Play%20print1c.jpg

"The Munsters Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in Light Metalllic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 2).
The%20Munsters%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20Free%20Play%20print2c.jpg

"The Munsters Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in Light Metalllic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 3).
The%20Munsters%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20Free%20Play%20print3c.jpg

You can chekc designing details here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-16#post-409832

Greetings!

"Baywatch Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (SEGA). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Baywatch%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Baywatch Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (SEGA). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Baywatch%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg

Dear @Mikonos,
It is obvious that you are selling these, and using this as a shop window. Please do the decent thing and make a minimum £10 donation to become a site supporter.
Thank you.

1) Why is obvious!?

2) I asked you (moderators) for help with "trunks" user when he was trolling me and I reported 10 messages with the same content: "More pointless posts".

You can read it here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...s-and-customizations.43376/page-9#post-404086

When I reported last time, one moderators say me (mufcmufc):

I have checked, and as I said we're looking into it but we really do only need one report!

Well, OK!, but his messages can be read at present.

3) I reported robotgreg because he trolling me. My fault: I didn´t want to order cards for him and he posted my "private menssage publicly" without my authorization here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/pinball-cards-in-high-definition-custom-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-13#post-391565

I reported him several times and I was ignored.

4) This thread is the result of pinballinfo´s requestings. I enjoy designing for pinballinfo´s users and other forums´ users and I do this for free and without commitment. You can ask to people that requested me here, when I finished, about 50% never wrote me again for to say me: "Hey, I like your cards and I will want to get some copies". No, I have never reproached someone for this attitude.

5) My threads concentrate a lot of attention and attract new users who enter this forum to see them. Check visits of my threads!

6) I don´t selling cards, my cards are for my choosen users and I can order a copy or copies. This is same thing when I accept some requesting for to restore an original pinball artwork. I do that restoration for free and, when I finished, if user are interested in my restoration result, we speak about price of a copy.

7) You choose to write me publicly, you could choose to do it privately . Which is the reason?, bother me?

8) Your message is a suggestion or it is a pay to post? Clarify me this issue and I'll see what I can do, please! Thanks in advance!

Greetings!

Last edited:
"Baywatch Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (SEGA). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Baywatch%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Baywatch Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (SEGA). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Baywatch%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos2.jpg

I am surprised at the perceived agressive response.

To answer your questions :

1. Because Admins have access/visability of ALL of the site.
2. We review all items reported. You may not have visability of the outcomes... but everything is reviewed and discussed.
3. See 2 above
4. I dont have a problem with this - however to be allowed to post things potentially for sale stamps upon all others that pay for this priviledge.
5. People pay you money for items that are showcased on here, therefore in essence you are selling something off the back of this thread.
6. I'm sure i have asked before.. maybe not. I was courteous and open. it wasnt a public "telling off" - Just a request. Not sure why you feel the need to be so defensive here.
7. Just because this isnt in one of the "Sales/Wanted/Trade" forums doesnt exempt this from applying. To be honest this is probably the best place for it... however for anything sold on or Via the forum, this applies.

Thanks.

These are 100% for sale - I know people that have ordered them in the past and I’ve been given prices myself! Just pay your £10 like everyone else you tight ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) Why is obvious!?

2) I asked you (moderators) for help with "trunks" user when he was trolling me and I reported 10 messages with the same content: "More pointless posts".

You can read it here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...s-and-customizations.43376/page-9#post-404086

When I reported last time, one moderators say me (mufcmufc):

Well, OK!, but his messages can be read at present.

3) I reported robotgreg because he trolling me. My fault: I didn´t want to order cards for him and he posted my "private menssage publicly" without my authorization here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/pinball-cards-in-high-definition-custom-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-13#post-391565

I reported him several times and I was ignored.

4) This thread is the result of pinballinfo´s requestings. I enjoy designing for pinballinfo´s users and other forums´ users and I do this for free and without commitment. You can ask to people that requested me here, when I finished, about 50% never wrote me again for to say me: "Hey, I like your cards and I will want to get some copies". No, I have never reproached someone for this attitude.

5) My threads concentrate a lot of attention and attract new users who enter this forum to see them. Check visits of my threads!

6) I don´t selling cards, my cards are for my choosen users and I can order a copy or copies. This is same thing when I accept some requesting for to restore an original pinball artwork. I do that restoration for free and, when I finished, if user are interested in my restoration result, we speak about price of a copy.

7) You choose to write me publicly, you could choose to do it privately . Which is the reason?, bother me?

8) Your message is a suggestion or it is a pay to post? Clarify me this issue and I'll see what I can do, please! Thanks in advance!

Greetings!

You can't complain about people posting PMs WHILST POSTING SOMEONE ELSES PM!!!!!

About point 1: It means you can check my private message box. Isn't this an attack on users´ privacy?

*If you check my private box, you can see I derivated all message to my own mail, my real private mail.

2) Then, very well!

3) Ok! If you read my first post of this thread you can read me disclaimer, but I will say it again, so there are no doubts: Do not asking for selling, for to buy or for price (I ignore all people that ask me for to buy of for to price. Check the whole thread and check my private box. Never I wrote to this people in my private box).

*You can read this in my first post of my threads.

5) You are wrong! People request me if I can order a copy for him and sometimes I say: "Yes" and sometimes I say: "No". What does this depend on? It depends on how nice you are.

*You can check this in my first post of my threads.

7) When someone request/ed me, I redirect him to my mail (check my private box), in this way there is no confusion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

6) Ok, it is a "request". Thanks to clarify it! I will think about it!

*In my opinion: you must wrote me to my private box or, better, to my mail. this would not have encouraged my detractors whose motivation is that I do not share my things freely.

Thanks for your advise!

Greetings!

Last edited:
Just think, £10 donation is all it takes to be able to sell your designs without pretending you’re not [emoji106] It’s that easy [emoji2361]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6) Ok, it is a "request". Thanks to clarify it! I will think about it!
It's a "request" with only one solution - else this thread disappears alongside your account. Simple.

Everyone else manages to do it... I dont see why it's such a problem.

Back
Top Bottom