What's new

Pinball Cards Area on PinballInfo

bluejonny

Registered
Hi Everyone

As I refurb machines, I tend to design new apron cards. Happy to share what I have done so if it takes your fancy you can use them for your own machines. I find the ones on Pinball Rebel suspect in quality so started designing my own.

Is there a place within this community I can post them? I had a look and there doesn't seem to be somewhere obvious.

Thanks

BJ

oooh yes please BJ, post em here in this thread.
just click on 'upload a file'

then if someone later recommends a good spot for them we can move em in later

i want a load of cards that all say 'shoot the flashing lights' and 'don't let it drain down the middle or the outsides' on them, i plan to make a load of those soon

Let me know if these are OK. Resize them to the correct size and then I print them on thicker photo paper - but you probably know this already!!

Cheers!

Wow, thanks m8, they'll do nicely, much better than the ones I have. I'll print those in work tonight and laminate them. Wish I had the skill to knock up stuff like that.

Cheers

Kev

Hey, you are welcome. Just check them for spelling errors as well. My eyes have gone a bit squiffy for staring at the text for too long!! I'll see what I can conjure up for your other machines when I get some time...

Cheers

BJ

Just check them for spelling errors as well. My eyes have gone a bit squiffy for staring at the text for too long!!

BJ

well as you asked :)

Flinstones ..
Multiballs: quotes around Bed
Go Bowling: complete 10 frames would look better on a new line like all the other completes

Amp Suit Multiball: Amp targe bank

not being a d1ck, just sayin.
Thanks for doing these by the way

Thanks for doing that. All changed! The irony is I need glasses. Seriously. The missus keeps telling me to get it sorted and I still haven't. Guess I am in denial... :-( Ho hum. Time to get to Specsavers.

Love the cards I have a few a friend has done me I'll add when home. Is there any chance you can mod your flintstones to the cartoon characters as a few people have modded there machines to get rid of the film characters. Cheers

i am super impressed, that last one looks fabulous, nice and simple with just the sideboob-snakelady (let's call her Medusa) pointing to some very brief text, that's the sort of basic structure i am going for with my own intended doofus cards. i like to have one card with detailed instructions, and one simple one that says 'free to play. 3 balls (win extras). shoot the flashing lights. try not to drain the ball'.

how do you set a background and then overlay it? if i send you something in pm will you help me construct it? i only have basic paint unfortunately :(

Back
Top Bottom