What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Cards Area on PinballInfo

bluejonny

Registered
Hi Everyone

As I refurb machines, I tend to design new apron cards. Happy to share what I have done so if it takes your fancy you can use them for your own machines. I find the ones on Pinball Rebel suspect in quality so started designing my own.

Is there a place within this community I can post them? I had a look and there doesn't seem to be somewhere obvious.

Thanks

BJ

oooh yes please BJ, post em here in this thread.
just click on 'upload a file'

then if someone later recommends a good spot for them we can move em in later

i want a load of cards that all say 'shoot the flashing lights' and 'don't let it drain down the middle or the outsides' on them, i plan to make a load of those soon

Let me know if these are OK. Resize them to the correct size and then I print them on thicker photo paper - but you probably know this already!!

Cheers!

Wow, thanks m8, they'll do nicely, much better than the ones I have. I'll print those in work tonight and laminate them. Wish I had the skill to knock up stuff like that.

Cheers

Kev

Hey, you are welcome. Just check them for spelling errors as well. My eyes have gone a bit squiffy for staring at the text for too long!! I'll see what I can conjure up for your other machines when I get some time...

Cheers

BJ

Just check them for spelling errors as well. My eyes have gone a bit squiffy for staring at the text for too long!!

BJ

well as you asked :)

Flinstones ..
Multiballs: quotes around Bed
Go Bowling: complete 10 frames would look better on a new line like all the other completes

Amp Suit Multiball: Amp targe bank

not being a d1ck, just sayin.
Thanks for doing these by the way

Thanks for doing that. All changed! The irony is I need glasses. Seriously. The missus keeps telling me to get it sorted and I still haven't. Guess I am in denial... :-( Ho hum. Time to get to Specsavers.

Love the cards I have a few a friend has done me I'll add when home. Is there any chance you can mod your flintstones to the cartoon characters as a few people have modded there machines to get rid of the film characters. Cheers

i am super impressed, that last one looks fabulous, nice and simple with just the sideboob-snakelady (let's call her Medusa) pointing to some very brief text, that's the sort of basic structure i am going for with my own intended doofus cards. i like to have one card with detailed instructions, and one simple one that says 'free to play. 3 balls (win extras). shoot the flashing lights. try not to drain the ball'.

how do you set a background and then overlay it? if i send you something in pm will you help me construct it? i only have basic paint unfortunately :(

Back
Top Bottom