What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Cards Area on PinballInfo

i only have basic paint unfortunately :(
The problem is that basic Paint (at least in Windows) doesn't support layers so it's immediately very limited as to what it can do.

I'd highly recommend you get a copy of GIMP (stop sniggering) from here and give that a go. It takes a bit of getting used to but it supports layers which means it's very easy to manipulate specific elements of the image. Link to GIMP here

Or download a demo of photoshop from adobe, you get 1 month free trial (though it might take you a month to work out how to use it) there are loads of tutorials online

Gimp is good but i prefer photoshop (just what im used to)

Been looking for batman forever ones. Look at the sorry excuse for a pinball card i have found. Very disappointing. Unfortunately can't find any others out there

Attachments

• batman4.jpg
    batman4.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 10
@bluejonny here's a bit of a different one for you :) Can you do me some cards for a 1972 Bally Fireball EM? If you have a look on IPDB you'll see that the cards are different sizes (big instruction card on the left and small pricing card on the right) :thumbs:

I can certainly take requests for any machine - in return I would love some technical help with my Time Machine! I've killed it!!

I can't find anywhere to print these out on glossy photo paper? The places I've been can only print them st 4" x 6". Need them to a specific size. What has everybody else done?

I can't find anywhere to print these out on glossy photo paper? The places I've been can only print them st 4" x 6". Need them to a specific size. What has everybody else done?

Maybe ask Manny on ebay?? He steals peoples cards and then laminates and sells them at a profit (http://r.ebay.com/sl1fHF)

Manny on Ebay....

manny cards.jpg

Pinballcards.com (Copyrighted)...

upload_2015-6-29_19-23-28.png

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I normally print on to normal paper then laminate them. :cool:

Likewise and they look great. Size wize they vary between manufacturers, for instance modern sterns are 140mm x 75mm, old ballys like centaur are 140 x 83 and 90's BW machines like BSD are 153 x 83. I resize and print them out in MS publisher, they print the correct size then.

Any printer should be able to size them to fit on a 6x4 printe, just a bit of white space around the image. Then just cut them out.

I've used Harvey Normans (the furniture place ) for printing out replacement back glass translites when the translites are unobtainable or mega bucks

Or as others have said print them out on a printer at home and laminate them.

All my cards are printed out on Glossy A4 240GSM card on my inkjet in photo mode. They come out lovely and don't need laminating.You can get the paper cheap on Fleabay.

Back
Top Bottom