What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball at warp factor 8 .... long live the Electric Circus .. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
To keep all those machines tickity boo will be a full time job. Even just cleaning and genral maintenance will take a weeks work in itself, hope you have someone lined up to help out Miss Blush. I can see poor old Courtney beening pretty busy.
Good luck with it all and hoping to pop down soon to experience the Electric Circus in all its glory.

To keep all those machines tickity boo will be a full time job. Even just cleaning and genral maintenance will take a weeks work in itself, hope you have someone lined up to help out Miss Blush. I can see poor old Courtney beening pretty busy.
Good luck with it all and hoping to pop down soon to experience the Electric Circus in all its glory.
There's a few of us chipping in thankfully!

WOW!! Nice to see a social club/community hub brought back to life and the connection with Larry Grayson is a good headline.
Like the retro games but you need a mix of old and new.

Looks great guys, good luck with it. Looking forward to paying a visit sometime!

WOW!! Nice to see a social club/community hub brought back to life and the connection with Larry Grayson is a good headline.
Like the retro games but you need a mix of old and new.
All the new titles didn't make it onto that video, they're at the other side of that room!

Massive congratulations to Steve and Courtney on opening Fife Street Social Club! Absolutely loved the place, you can see some real time, money, effort and love has gone into this.
And wow it’s paid off main social club area was packed maybe 150 plus people and loads of people playing the pins
The local community love the place and it’s only been open a day! Pins really well setup and they are going to invest in more modern stuff!

Can't wait to go back :)

What a great launch, congrats to all involved surely this is set to be a top UK pinball venue.:clap:

What is it actually called, there are several names mentioned in this thread. :hmm:

Fife Street Social club is open 11am to 11pm EVERY DAY
Electric Circus is on other side of the social club with its own bar accessed through a lobby area off the main room
Machines are on 50p play including newer Stern games
Most games accept £1 for 2 credits
Older machines are in a reserved area as they do not currently take coins however forums members can ask staff if they want to play these. This currently applies to a few other games which we need to update from home ROMs

ELECTRIC CIRCUS
GAME STATUS UPDATE 18TH MAY 2019
PINBALL MACHINES
ACDC PRO working fine
ATTACK FROM MARS working fine
BACK TO THE FUTURE working fine
BATMAN 66 working fine
BLACK KNIGHT working fine RESERVED AREA
CACTUS JACKS working fine RESERVED AREA
CAPTAIN FANTASTIC working fine RESERVED AREA
CIRCUS VOLTAIRE working fine
CLASS 1812 working fine RESERVED AREA
DEADPOOL working fine
DIRTY HARRY working fine
EARTHSHAKER working fine RESERVED AREA
ELEKTRA working fine RESERVED AREA
F14 TOMCAT working fine RESERVED AREA
FAMILY GUY working fine
HIGH SPEED working fine RESERVED AREA
INDEPENDENCE DAY working fine
INDIANA JONES (WILLIAMS) working fine
IRON MAIDEN LEGACY OF THE BEAST PRO working fine
LORD OF THE RINGS working fine
MEDIEVAL MADNESS working fine
MEDUSA working fine RESERVED AREA
MONSTER BASH working fine
NO GOOD GOFERS working fine
PHANTOM OF THE OPERA working fine RESERVED AREA
REVENGE FROM MARS working fine
ROAD SHOW working fine
SCARRED STIFF working fine
SOUTH PARK working fine
SPIDER MAN working fine
STAR TREK 25TH ANNIVERSARY working fine
STAR TREK STERN working fine
STAR TREK THE NEXT GENERATION working fine
STAR WARS DARK SIDE SPECIAL EDITION working fine
STAR WARS EPISODE ONE working fine
STAR WARS TRILOGY SPECIAL EDITION working fine
TAXI working fine RESERVED AREA
TERMINATOR 2 JUDGMENT DAY working fine
THE ADDAMS FAMILY working fine
TOMMY working fine
THUNDERBIRDS working fine
TRON PRO working fine
WIZARD working fine RESERVED AREA
X MEN working fine

VIDEO GAMES
HOUSE OF THE DEAD working fine
OUTRUN 2 TWIN DRIVER working fine
TURTLES 4 PLAYER working fine

Fife Street Social club is open 11am to 11pm EVERY DAY
Electric Circus is on other side of the social club with its own bar accessed through a lobby area off the main room
Machines are on 50p play including newer Stern games
Most games accept £1 for 2 credits
Older machines are in a reserved area as they do not currently take coins however forums members can ask staff if they want to play these. This currently applies to a few other games which we need to update from home ROMs

ELECTRIC CIRCUS
GAME STATUS UPDATE 18TH MAY 2019
PINBALL MACHINES
ACDC PRO working fine
ATTACK FROM MARS working fine
BACK TO THE FUTURE working fine
BATMAN 66 working fine
BLACK KNIGHT working fine RESERVED AREA
CACTUS JACKS working fine RESERVED AREA
CAPTAIN FANTASTIC working fine RESERVED AREA
CIRCUS VOLTAIRE working fine
CLASS 1812 working fine RESERVED AREA
DEADPOOL working fine
DIRTY HARRY working fine
EARTHSHAKER working fine RESERVED AREA
ELEKTRA working fine RESERVED AREA
F14 TOMCAT working fine RESERVED AREA
FAMILY GUY working fine
HIGH SPEED working fine RESERVED AREA
INDEPENDENCE DAY working fine
INDIANA JONES (WILLIAMS) working fine
IRON MAIDEN LEGACY OF THE BEAST PRO working fine
LORD OF THE RINGS working fine
MEDIEVAL MADNESS working fine
MEDUSA working fine RESERVED AREA
MONSTER BASH working fine
NO GOOD GOFERS working fine
PHANTOM OF THE OPERA working fine RESERVED AREA
REVENGE FROM MARS working fine
ROAD SHOW working fine
SCARRED STIFF working fine
SOUTH PARK working fine
SPIDER MAN working fine
STAR TREK 25TH ANNIVERSARY working fine
STAR TREK STERN working fine
STAR TREK THE NEXT GENERATION working fine
STAR WARS DARK SIDE SPECIAL EDITION working fine
STAR WARS EPISODE ONE working fine
STAR WARS TRILOGY SPECIAL EDITION working fine
TAXI working fine RESERVED AREA
TERMINATOR 2 JUDGMENT DAY working fine
THE ADDAMS FAMILY working fine
TOMMY working fine
THUNDERBIRDS working fine
TRON PRO working fine
WIZARD working fine RESERVED AREA
X MEN working fine

VIDEO GAMES
HOUSE OF THE DEAD working fine
OUTRUN 2 TWIN DRIVER working fine
TURTLES 4 PLAYER working fine

Wow! Now this is a list of games. It really is an amazing amount of effort and work to get this number of games setup in 1 location. It shows a real understanding of pinball to, so massive congrats to Steve and Courtney. Many people talk about doing this sort of thing, but not many can actually achieve it.

Glad to see RFM in the line up to and I hope you will have it updated to v2.1 soon if not already :)

As for the video games, some great examples in there. I would suggest a couple of other classics to, such as a Donkey Kong upright, and maybe a galaga/galaxian to and a sf2 and mk2 :)

Great work :)

we have an MK2 on delivery and we want some multi video cabs as (and this is our main problem with some pins at the moment) my current 60-1 cabs wont take coins.

Eventually got a game on Deadpool last night , 3 days after it arrived. Thanks to Phil Pinball Heaven for getting it here in time

And the most popular pin so far? AC/DC then T2 , although Outrun 2 twin out does anything with flippers!

we have an MK2 on delivery and we want some multi video cabs as (and this is our main problem with some pins at the moment) my current 60-1 cabs wont take coins.

Eventually got a game on Deadpool last night , 3 days after it arrived. Thanks to Phil Pinball Heaven for getting it here in time

And the most popular pin so far? AC/DC then T2 , although Outrun 2 twin out does anything with flippers!

@steve brum - for the classics perhaps charge a flat fee for use of the area and put them on free play. All the others can remain coin operated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@steve brum - for the classics perhaps charge a flat fee for use of the area and put them on free play. All the others can remain coin operated.

I actually like the idea of them all being on coin play. Like the old days and you can choose where to spend your coin. Paying to play makes it a lot different, and is much more enjoyable in my view when you get a high score :) Its also interesting to hear what earns more etc. Outrun twin is a classic, so no surprise there. Room for some Daytona sit downs in there steve? like the 8 way at trocadero in london years back??

i'll say it again, great work @steve brum

I actually like the idea of them all being on coin play. Like the old days and you can choose where to spend your coin. Paying to play makes it a lot different, and is much more enjoyable in my view when you get a high score :) Its also interesting to hear what earns more etc. Outrun twin is a classic, so no surprise there. Room for some Daytona sit downs in there steve? like the 8 way at trocadero in longon years back??

i'll say it again, great work @steve brum

Fair point... only trying to simplify things for steve so that he doesn’t have to continuously load credits onto the games when ever any one wants to play the classics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom