What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball at warp factor 8 .... long live the Electric Circus .. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could give you some advice - take it or leave it. I have over the years worked in lots of pubs and clubs.

1 - Get decent door staff! My pal looks after all the security for Upwrawr and the Asylum venue. Good door staff wont beat people up, they will control the situation properly.
2 - Get your live acts to bring there own sound and lighting. Good bands will have this, and it will save you a few grand setting it up and having to man it every week!
3 - Keep prices as reasonable as possible,
4 - A lot of profit is in food! :) Get yourself a pinnie Steve!
5 - Key all your machines with identical locks like we do at Tilt.

Good luck with the venture, it is a bit far for me to come out for a night out. Give the people what they want at the end of the day. Listen to the punters. By the sound of things your beer is reasonably priced and the games are too.

@Pick Holder Cool, hadn’t realised. Just starting to get familiar with folks here. So always nice to know who is relatively local to me and might be a point of contact for pinball related stuff in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great work guys. All you need to do is to relocate the pinball machines, the bar and the whole club (brick by brick) next to my house.
Let me know when you are ready [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Best of luck with this venture Steve and Courtney. I'm sure I'll be up soon to sample especially when there's a tournament.

games list will be finalised by Wednesday midnite. We may not bring across all machines for the grand opening but it will be fliptastic!

I was lucky in that I managed to pop in on the way through earlier tonight to drop off a few things..

So much work has been done, however so much more left to do before the official opening!!

Massive Kudos to Courtney and Steve for the work they have put in, alongside everyone that was there doing work to get the place ready!Have to add a mention for the Super cute Bar manager as well!

Good luck to everyone involved for the Grand Opening!! [emoji1303]

I was lucky in that I managed to pop in on the way through earlier tonight to drop off a few things..

So much work has been done, however so much more left to do before the official opening!!

Massive Kudos to Courtney and Steve for the work they have put in, alongside everyone that was there doing work to get the place ready!Have to add a mention for the Super cute Bar manager as well!

Good luck to everyone involved for the Grand Opening!! [emoji1303]

Super cute bar manager? Pics or it never happened

Best of luck with the opening night! I’ll definitely be visiting as soon as I’m able to. Most likely at one of these yet to be announced daytime - single entry - free play sessions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck with your new venture [and thanks for those glasses too] ;)
And as been mentioned re. tips for good doormen, food,etc don’t forget a PRS [Performing rights society] will also be after their cut for live music, radio music, sky sports tv, etc. I help run a working men’s club and know these guys love their money :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom