What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball at warp factor 8 .... long live the Electric Circus .. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinball, beer and live music?
When can I move in? And can I bring my band?

I hope you give that new place a good scrub before you open, it looks absolutely filthy.

Neil, Be careful, that's bordering on Trans bashing and you wouldn't want me to report you now would you dear boy...

It's time you grew up and stopped picking on people. I can only imagine you were either the school bully or the one being bullied and you're making up for it on every one else.

Personally I am sick of your snide attacks on everything either Steve or I say or do. So kindly keep your comments and thoughts in your own little closed and narrow mind and let the grown ups get on with what they are trying to do.

Has Neil's account been compromised again? Some absolutely obnoxious comments going on here.

Has Neil's account been compromised again? Some absolutely obnoxious comments going on here.
I highly doubt it, straight from the horse's mouth or so they say.

I don’t think my account has ever been compromised.

But I could report you to those with mental health issues also right for your duh comment right? One persons funny is another persons offence. Sorry some folks have no sense of humour, apologies for any offence but my point stands about the place looking filthy, and I won’t apologise for those folks who rip other people off. If you don’t like what I say the forum ignore option can make me go away for ever. (Just waiting for my forum stalkers Chris and Ian to turn up any minute now!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have never ripped anyone off, and do you honestly think I would open a club looking like that? I have a great sense of humour except where bullies are concerned. If you have issues with people here then talk to them in private and sort it out. I am sick of this public baiting all the time.

@Neil McRae Yes one person's funny can be another's offence, but when LGBT individuals are still to this day being stoned to death in certain countries, purely for either being gay of trans then I don't give a toss what you think, its not funny.

Any update on potential opening of new venue? Are we looking at July, August or more likely towards the end of 2019?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

July! Hope not as we have bands booked for June!

facebook is the best place for updates to be honest

Oh wow! As early as that. Excellent. Not a FB user but think I can see minimal info as a visitor to that site. Will check in from time to time there to see if I can see anything on your page. Thank you.

after a "rest" (yeah right) at PLAY EXPO its full steam ahead here.

I will be posting a link to the new venue with full details in the next few days

We have started moving machines over but still a lot of technical work going on. There are 8 games here already that were never set up at the Birmingham venue.

We have a provisional opening date but there is some box ticking to do as you would expect with a commercial licensed venue.

Importantly this week the beer comes in

There will be no tournaments as such on the opening weekend as the emphasis is on family fun and involving the local community but these will come later. We may run some fun competitions.

The pins (and videos) will normally be on coin play with a weekly unlimited "play for a set entry" session "probably" on a Sunday afternoon . Sundays are Fundays! Maybe a promotion where the entry price includes a free drink. We still hope to offer free entry to accompanied under 16s. A trip to IKEA for pin stools awaits!

Outside the unlimited play sessions , all the pinball and arcade machines plus the pool table will be on 50p play. That includes the latest machines. Some older games may be reserved for the unlimited play sessions but these will be a separated area.

it is a twin room venue with each room having its own bar. the larger room is the main bar. so if you imagine there will be 40 plus machines in the smaller room that may give you an idea of size.

the main room has SKY SPORTS , darts , pool and stage for bands etc

most of the time guests can move freely between the two rooms so you can go from gaming to watching the match / live band / having a "quiet" pint without issue.

and to repeat what a lot of locals are asking us..

NO membership required
Free admission (apart from the odd special event such as New Years Eve)
Children welcome BUT under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
There is a car park at the side for a least 30 cars

More updates in next few days

@steve brum Thanks for the update and very pleased to hear there are plans to have a single fee - machines on free play provision. That’s personally what I am most enticed by [emoji12]

Hope the rest of the set-up goes smoothly and you get to enjoy a pint come opening albeit if you have to wait until after hours.

Sounds like quite a venture @steve brum - I would be freaking out about it all. I always thought I would retire into managing a pub, or buying a small freehold business, but now I am in the corporate world, nothing worries me more.

Have you taken the "Big Short" approach with a meticulous business plan, numbers and a full execution plan with complete front to back planning, or the "Field of Dreams" approach of build it and they will come?

So here we go....

The New 'Electric Circus' with the Silverball Bar.

Opening Friday May 17th 2019 at 7pm.

Live music from Acsia - Covers Band,

Some new machines, lots never seen before at Electric Circus.

Fully licensed bar, including Doom Bar and Trooper ales, plenty of Bottled Beers and Carling at only £2.80 a pint.

New format of 50p per game rather than pay per entry.

For more information contact Courtney on 07835181888
Website = www.fifestreet.club
Fife Street Social Club
Fife Street
Nuneaton
CV11 5PW

Attachments

• Fife Logo new small.jpg
    Fife Logo new small.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Banner-small.jpg
    Banner-small.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 34
  • opening.jpg
    opening.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 34
Huzzah! Best wishes for the opening night. Look forward to more info on the weekly ‘free play’ sessions once you’re all up and running.

good luck,hope it can be run at a profit and not turn into a money pit for you both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom