What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Pin For Pub

Interesting that GB (drain monster) is a good earner and TWD isn't. Guess it has a more suited retro theme and is covered in bright pink

Twd zero appeal to kids dark and not very interesting
Gb everyone knows kids and adults catchy theme tune very bright moving slimer short ball time keeps the cash coming
New sw also mega good money earner along with the classic taf

Twd zero appeal to kids dark and not very interesting
Gb everyone knows kids and adults catchy theme tune very bright moving slimer short ball time keeps the cash coming
New sw also mega good money earner along with the classic taf

I would support the above. There are two machines on site under Southend Pier a SW and a GB. Both are very popular!

Yeah you hear a bit of Ray Parker Jr and you're immediately interested. Add to the fact TWD, as well as it plays, really isn't a looker

Star Wars is the most valuable IP in history, worth over $40billion. So it's always going to be an earner as a pinball machine.
GhostBusters is also hugely valuable at nearly $2billion. Even that shockingly awful last film didn't kill it. Kids LOVE it. Great range of Playmobil and Lego toys to get them hooked at an early age, long before they're old enough to even watch the movies.
Walking Dead isn't anywhere near as big an earner. Although there are plans to maximise the franchise with spin offs and permanent series. It's still not for kids.

Kids obsess about franchises. They hassle their parents, moan and cry. Parents buy them the toys to buy themselves some peace and quiet. Franchise gets bigger. Thats where the money is....keeping kids quiet.

Star Wars is the most valuable IP in history, worth over $40billion. So it's always going to be an earner as a pinball machine.
GhostBusters is also hugely valuable at nearly $2billion. Even that shockingly awful last film didn't kill it. Kids LOVE it. Great range of Playmobil and Lego toys to get them hooked at an early age, long before they're old enough to even watch the movies.
Walking Dead isn't anywhere near as big an earner. Although there are plans to maximise the franchise with spin offs and permanent series. It's still not for kids.

Kids obsess about franchises. They hassle their parents, moan and cry. Parents buy them the toys to buy themselves some peace and quiet. Franchise gets bigger. Thats where the money is....keeping kids quiet.

Soneone should do Minecraft or maybe Lego.

My 5yr old is absolutely obsessed with Minecraft. He plays it on my old Xbox 360. I have no clue what that game is about.

It's kinda like digital lego with a survival mode where you have to mine for different types of materials/blocks to build different tools/structures and stuff. It's actually kinda cool and creative. My nephew likes it and for a time I got quite reeled in by it!

So I have a FT on the hook which looks ideal - I'm also tempted to up the budget though following @chris b comments regarding GB. I know it's more than £3k and know some have gone for around £4.5K - any out there? Just keeping my options open until finalised with site owner

Well it's finally happened

Day one for fishtails on site

Here's hoping......
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180407_550b4be7d13eb6a79a5c98b400e22697.jpg
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180407_03d7bbd234d27b447946f4ae5552096b.jpg

That fruit machine is well tucked away. Magical creatures from Ireland only.
You should get some great takings in the first few weeks. Be prepared for faults. Mainly solders failing or connectors working themselves loose.

TBH as its on it's own the decals are visible and faded. I'd get new decals on to brighten the pin up and make it more attractive to the punter to approach it and spend their cash.

TBH as its on it's own the decals are visible and faded. I'd get new decals on to brighten the pin up and make it more attractive to the punter to approach it and spend their cash.
Tbh Kenny, didn't want to spend anymore on it till it makes its rent if you know what I mean? Bobby dazzler with time and money for some idiot to scratch the new decals would really p##s me off if happened. 1st one so trading carefully at the mo. Besides the playfield is good, all working at the mo with active tippler so let's see what happens. [emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom