What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Pin For Pub

Mozcom

Registered
Hi all

Potentially found a pub to site one machine so hopefully looking for eye candy, easy grasp, one more go, not too deep, not mint, not shabby, built like a brick s**th***e, will inevitably require repair, new £1 coin mech.........

Anything I've forgotten?

Have been recommended to modern Sterns already but if you have anything that fits the above can you let me know?

As I say, potentially but probable.

Any other advice greatly received

Thanks in advance

Prefer to stay around the £3k mark if possible but possibly open to more. Bit hesitant being my first if you know what I mean.

Again advice greatly appreciated

Prefer to stay around the £3k mark if possible but possibly open to more. Bit hesitant being my first if you know what I mean.

Again advice greatly appreciated
I have a very nice Stern Playboy
Hi all

Potentially found a pub to site one machine so hopefully looking for eye candy, easy grasp, one more go, not too deep, not mint, not shabby, built like a brick s**th***e, will inevitably require repair, new £1 coin mech.........

Anything I've forgotten?

Have been recommended to modern Sterns already but if you have anything that fits the above can you let me know?

As I say, potentially but probable.

Any other advice greatly received

Thanks in advance
I have a very nice Stern Playboy. Well worth a look. Live in Manchester.

Listen to Phil from Pinball Heaven .he knows his onions and recommended a Fish Tales for this purpose a few days ago.

A Fish Tales sounds the job to me . Very high selling machine . Probably an 1800 or so game in the current mkt. The boards are repairable, unlike the mega money stern boards that noone wants to repair .

Plastics are available .Ramp is available .fairly simple game for novices to grasp ..a couple were up for sale on eBay recently .I sold a fish tales to a guy who bought it for a pub a few months back.

It is the sort of game you could easily sell on if you pay a sensible price for it to start with.

If it has the short flippers in it, make the outlanes easy so weak players get a good game.

Family Guy might be a good option, well known licence - would work well after a few beers as people will know the callouts etc. + the game is not too hard to get a multiball or mode going for a walk up player
They still around £3K?

Listen to Phil from Pinball Heaven .he knows his onions and recommended a Fish Tales for this purpose a few days ago.

A Fish Tales sounds the job to me . Very high selling machine . Probably an 1800 or so game in the current mkt. The boards are repairable, unlike the mega money stern boards that noone wants to repair .

Plastics are available .Ramp is available .fairly simple game for novices to grasp ..a couple were up for sale on eBay recently .I sold a fish tales to a guy who bought it for a pub a few months back.

It is the sort of game you could easily sell on if you pay a sensible price for it to start with.

If it has the short flippers in it, make the outlanes easy so weak players get a good game.
Cheers @DRD . Thought you were doing a swap over it has that already gone?

I turned two nice games into a really nice one. I sold the donors to the guy who put it in the pub .it was part of a package with other stuff too.

Agree.

Pure pinball, and a game that most non pinball people like.

I would have thought you'd get a great one for that. The people who 'op' on here should be able to advise.
I'll have a troll through the for sale forum and contact those that are still "For Sale" that may fit the bill. Might get lucky?

Due to all the new incomers ie DI, POTC, SW, TNA etc, maybe some others will want to make some space in the very near future

I'd really really like a TWD. At least if that's on site I can play away and still get stuff done on my refurb

I'd really really like a TWD. At least if that's on site I can play away and still get stuff done on my refurb

I don't think you're going to get much if any change out of £5K on a TWD. It can be a tough frustrating game too, which might not mix well with drunk people. Fish Tales is a fantastic game for a pub.

I don't think you're going to get much if any change out of £5K on a TWD. It can be a tough frustrating game too, which might not mix well with drunk people. Fish Tales is a fantastic game for a pub.

We don't all drink like you and me mate.. I might get lucky [emoji848][emoji6]. Here fishy fishy fishy, where are you??

Twd is a poor money maker on site

Thanks for the heads up on that @chris b - just really fancy one so that I can have eventually, if not i'll just pester @carl lawrence to sell / play his

Pity timing wrong or may have had the GB HUO you had. know it's more than my budget, but think it may do well?

Possibly got a FT on the hook, but if I may, what have you maybe in the offing?

Back
Top Bottom