What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pin/chill out room build

I've ordered those lights, should be here next week. Thanks for the link. Also will get my b&w rears up....

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Nice GRMN in the first pic ;). May I ask where you got that low profile tent you have the pins in? I ask because I need one.....badly. Ta muchly.

Looking good! Where did you get the quiz machine from? Looks very natty - I'd be up for one of those bad boys...

Looking good! Where did you get the quiz machine from? Looks very natty - I'd be up for one of those bad boys...
eBay - amusement firm in Bristol. There is a nice one on eBay but based in Sunderland. Wife etc love it. You have to buy a dongle though which works out a few p a game if it doesn’t come with one.

That one in Sunderland isn't as snazzy though (older style game by the looks of it)... It looks like he has a couple at least, and with dongles though..

That one in Sunderland isn't as snazzy though (older style game by the looks of it)... It looks like he has a couple at least, and with dongles though..
Keep looking one will come up sooner or later. They update the software every 3 or 4 months to keep it fresh no extra cost as long as your dongle is in credit.

How you getting on with the led panel lighting?
One of mine turned up it’s toes today 😫
Input and output voltage getting to panel but refuses to turn on.

How you getting on with the led panel lighting?
One of mine turned up it’s toes today 😫
Input and output voltage getting to panel but refuses to turn on.

That’s not good, mine have been ok but I did think if I should have ordered an extra one or two though.
I have fitted a quite a few similar ones to these with no problems as of yet but they were about £50 more each and don’t dim.
Still they should last longer than that!
They should send you out a replacement though, one of the German suppliers even gave one of my customers money to have an electrician (me) to swop over a light fitting that was faulty with no return of the old one😁

These: https://www.amazon.co.uk › Osram-...
Web results
Osram Planon Pure LED Ceiling Luminaire, Colour Changing, 30 x 120 cm, 36 W ...
3080708bca1a06bec34a9182bb46b3c4.jpg

Swopped the panels and drivers around. Even though the driver is outputting voltage and panel is receiving it not working.
The driver is faulty and they have offered to send out a replacement

Swopped the panels and drivers around. Even though the driver is outputting voltage and panel is receiving it not working.
The driver is faulty and they have offered to send out a replacement
Sod’s law stripped most of my FT playfield and one of them close to where I’m working decided to stop working, checked the voltage from driver and it’s only 16v compared to another that’s saying 30v.
Just raised it through Amazon so hopefully will be sorted.
I have fitted quite a few of the more expensive but unbranded ones like this without issue a few years on.
I knew I should ordered a couple extra😭

I feel your pain. The replacement from Germany was DOA. I’m awaiting the next one to arrive

How you getting on with leds?
My third driver arrived plugged in. The panel did a lot of flashing like old style fluorescent starting up but came on nice n bright.
I came back later turned the lights on. The panel flashed once and now refuses to come on. I’m done now and have asked for a full refund for all 4 panels

Back
Top Bottom