What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pin/chill out room build

At the moment I’m cutting out squares from carpet tiles to go under feet, taking way too long😏
Waiting for wind to die down because the wind will blow into the air chamber (6 pins inside) when I open the garage door and possibly rip it apart.
I still don’t have a clue what order to put these in🤯

Managed to get these in by myself, now I can move the air chamber away from the wall to fit a couple of more sockets on the outside to finish the ring circuit.
There are 3 more spaces left to fill ( BSD, FT & RS ) will need help getting those down soon I hope. I was going to have one sideways on the opposite wall but have changed my mind so just 10 in a line now.
Lighting seems pretty good with next to no reflections with machines off and lights on full brightness.

Just come in from the room😁
Decisions decisions😂
Thought about both of those ideas but at the moment just glad they are in.

Been busy so just managed to get pins in and this will be their final position I think. Worked out nice for gaps, just need to lose a few stone to get down the gaps though😏
Still a few repairs to do, seems to be an annoying connection problem under the TZ playfield that effect gum ball and clock on that board I think.
Need to get the big mame cab down and set the decks up, ordered some bar stools online which were crap and took back myself in Gloucestershire (simply bar stools) and still awaiting refund.
Still got to sort the sky out (main box to hard wire)
A/c to be fitted in about 4weeks as a mate is getting it in trade price for me.
I have 2 spare machines which I will be selling once I have got around to doing a few repairs ( Jackbot ramp switch - Getaway nos diverter ramp to fit, both nice)
Played quite a few games in there now and very pleased with it, just need some decent sounds in there.

Been busy so just managed to get pins in and this will be their final position I think. Worked out nice for gaps, just need to lose a few stone to get down the gaps though😏
Still a few repairs to do, seems to be an annoying connection problem under the TZ playfield that effect gum ball and clock on that board I think.
Need to get the big mame cab down and set the decks up, ordered some bar stools online which were crap and took back myself in Gloucestershire (simply bar stools) and still awaiting refund.
Still got to sort the sky out (main box to hard wire)
A/c to be fitted in about 4weeks as a mate is getting it in trade price for me.
I have 2 spare machines which I will be selling once I have got around to doing a few repairs ( Jackbot ramp switch - Getaway nos diverter ramp to fit, both nice)
Played quite a few games in there now and very pleased with it, just need some decent sounds in there.
View attachment 84559
Looks great.

We need the same photo, but with the house lights off and just the games on please - it’s mandatory :cool:

Have you bought the draft beer system? I am the Head of Service and Spares at ITW EU Refrigeration and one of our key brands is Gamko, could probably arrange a good deal for you on a Gamko option.

Have you bought the draft beer system? I am the Head of Service and Spares at ITW EU Refrigeration and one of our key brands is Gamko, could probably arrange a good deal for you on a Gamko option.
Thanks but I bought a True direct draw a while back which is a pretty good all in one set up, thanks for the offer very nice of you👍

Put my dj set up in today, just need to remember where I put all the cables😭
Not much room to dance though🕺
Plenty of storage space underneath and push decks back and a nice aluminium workbench once I remove the white protection wrapper that’s been on there over a year🤣

Last edited:
Put my dj set up in today, just need to remember where I put all the cables[emoji24]
Not much room to dance though[emoji1739]
Plenty of storage space underneath and push decks back and a nice aluminium workbench once I remove the white protection wrapper that’s been on there over a year[emoji1787]
View attachment 86000
Nice decks, are you running everything off memory sticks? What mixer are you using?

I've got mine setup in the kitchen/games room. Old school vinyl for me though :)

02c1ad55d3825b50df1f87691b9717f6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Nice decks, are you running everything off memory sticks? What mixer are you using?

I've got mine setup in the kitchen/games room. Old school vinyl for me though :)

All Nexus2, 900 mixer. Sound quality is amazing, I’ve got the XPRS 7kw PA system as well. Did vinyl back in the 80’s, my boys have all that now.
Memory stick or cd’s much more convenient and with the latest equipment the sound quality is spot on.
Mate of mine is a vinyl junkie and **** hot with the technics, amazing to watch.
Nice setup you have👍

I’m in the purple club, lights and ceilings might be done tomorrow can then get painting. A few more weeks...

I’m in the purple club, lights and ceilings might be done tomorrow can then get painting. A few more weeks...
Purple Turtle is what I wanted to call it but I got over ruled😂
Bet you can’t wait for it to be finished.

02c1ad55d3825b50df1f87691b9717f6.jpg

B&W speakers simply can't be beaten!

Back
Top Bottom