What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pin/chill out room build

Chippy here in the morning to fit door and some outside panel work, after I have painted it he is putting the flooring down (my knees are dodgy) then skirting/architrave which will be later in the week. I’ve got to put the sockets in and break into a 100amp armoured cable high up in the garage that feeds an outbuilding and split it, that will be fun.
Order a/c and tv, fit. Get machines in and get hammered.
Then apparently I have loads of gardening work to do😩

Chippy here in the morning to fit door and some outside panel work, after I have painted it he is putting the flooring down (my knees are dodgy) then skirting/architrave which will be later in the week. I’ve got to put the sockets in and break into a 100amp armoured cable high up in the garage that feeds an outbuilding and split it, that will be fun.
Order a/c and tv, fit. Get machines in and get hammered.
Then apparently I have loads of gardening work to do😩

breaking into that cable will be hell - how are you going to do that!?

breaking into that cable will be hell - how are you going to do that!?
Hacksaw and probably a lot of swearing, terminate in some connection blocks that I’ve got laying about. I fitted that 100amp cable about 18 years ago and that was a pita.

Good work I’ve spent a while sorting my man cave

The worst thing about it it only holds one pin 😂🙈

My home pin room construction starts next week and should house 8/10 which are in the office.

It’ll be good to have them at home finally. I still can’t play fully due to my dodgy stroke right arm/hand but I’ll get there.

But first I’m working on my decking bar.. :)

My home pin room construction starts next week and should house 8/10 which are in the office.

It’ll be good to have them at home finally. I still can’t play fully due to my dodgy stroke right arm/hand but I’ll get there.

But first I’m working on my decking bar.. :)
Good luck with that and your recovery, I had Hodgkin Lymphoma a few years ago but on the other side now not literally though🤞
Be good to get all the machines together, just how they belong😍
Yes the bar is very important👍

Good luck with that and your recovery, I had Hodgkin Lymphoma a few years ago but on the other side now not literally though🤞
Be good to get all the machines together, just how they belong😍
Yes the bar is very important👍
Three cheers to recovery and pinball. All I’m missing is response time in my right arm, I don’t have the luxury of a finger as yet!

Three cheers to recovery and pinball. All I’m missing is response time in my right arm, I don’t have the luxury of a finger as yet!
Give it time and it will return, soon hopefully. Yeah pinball takes you to another place🤗

Very happy with my £1 tiles used but great condition, about £7 new!!!
The guy selling is a shop fitter and a nice bloke, made sure the tiles were good.
There are dusty footprints on mine so will look better one vacuumed.

Me too mate, 10 in a row plus one side ways, 25” mame cab, dj booth and seating/table plus 65” tv that I just ordered😍
My True kegerator/draught fridge is now just outside the door so I can get one more in☺

Last edited:
Tapped into the 100a feed yesterday, stripped a few screws😩
Should be all in at the weekend🤞

such a big space! love the floating lights never seen that before. can't wait to see it filled with pins! :)

Best one in fella!! Looking really good. I'm stealing your light idea if you don't mind!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Really good even lighting, you can’t beat them.
I used to work in tv/film lighting and these are brilliant especially for the price. Perfect for pinrooms in the right position.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom