What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation Man Cave-part 2- The Saga Continues!

Same fridge as me.
Mines a little better though, ....................................................... Its full of beer.

So now its all up and insulation has padded the walls in a little how many pins can you fit in ?

The cabin will fit 4 each side comfortably with plenty of room in the middle totalling 8, or 6 along the back and two per side at the front totalling 10. But by putting them along the back will have to take out my stero that's going in and the fridge and the flat screen that's going on in the

As far as insurance, rang them up today. My insurance is with Tesco, premium 100K contents & 1mil rebuild cost. This apparently covers all buildings on the land Deed! Result! They did check with the underwriters whilst on the phone tho.

10 pins is my limit! I'm up to 8 the hobbit will be 9. Any more and I will start to swap pins. although theres plenty of room for some folded up. Or I will have to move......hmmmmmm there's a thought!

Fantastic collection there Dave and they look great in the Cave.
I can see more and more shacks popping up as people realise it is a sensible way to enlarge their pin collection.

Very good! Yep got it in one with the Stern Door mat with a "wiping your feet" on Stern philosophy. I guess you could say that about the B/W mat! Depending on JJP THBLE we will have to wait and see what the back door mat is!

Had them made Kev,
Good quality, the website I used was Buymats.co.uk

Guys name is Richard, he will sort you out!

yes, How much??!?!?! Deffo interested :) I might look at The smaller size with B/W stuff on it for in front of each machine :)

The small Stern mat was £82, the large mat was £147
The stern mat is thicker Nylon twist and machine washable. Has great dirt and water trapping properties. The larger mat is thinner, not machine washable.

I too was thinking getting all my pin logos on mats in front but
1.)£700 on pinball mats is a little steep
2.) My other purchase of pinball covers all with embroidered game logos/ pictures might look a little OTT already. Will post pics when they arrive

Back
Top Bottom