What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights Pinball Show 2018 - 27th,28th Oct. Pinball machine pledge thread.

Cool... Didn't know that your here. Purple Palace?

NLPers will be at venue 10 am or so
me 1130 or so

Ad Jonker is in town tonight, he is staying at the Brioni

Thanks to all who helped in any way, but tbh I am burned out before we start.
Oh well enough moaning, we have a show to run?

Everyone stopping at premier inn check your emails as I got a 15% off voucher for the attached beefeater this morning

well our first night at the Colditz inspired Norbreck castle hotel was interesting!!!!! however i must say the breakfast was good. 7.30 is the best time to go before the hordes of other inmates arrive.

we’re now off for a bracing stroll on the prom and looking forward to the pinball at 10.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone there that could collect a neon and bring it (even partially) South afterwards? It's for the club and I would be very grateful.

Great show as ever guys and had a fab time as always - sorry TOTAN didnt get there but it will be fixed for another outing.

Roll on Rotterdam in Feb !!

Cheers

kev n Matt

Great fun - lockin was fantastic. Got to play everything! Some great tunes by James and Co as well - fantastic job NLP folk. I hope you made loads for charity. Enjoyed the newish Batman. Really enjoyed the VR bit too. Haven't done VR for years. May have to invest in a PS3 and kit before long. Oh wait a minute though, am married with kids - well that's 9issed on that bonfire... :) I found my voice by the way, it was in the back of the van underneath all the cast off cling film... :)

Back
Top Bottom