What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NLP / Play Expo Manchester - roll call !

Been there every year since it moved to Manchester and is without doubt the highlight of the retro gaming year. Again it's the pinball that draws me to it more than anything, last year was amazing with the number and variety of tables on show and will be going with a whole new level of appreciation with now owing one of my own.

Will be there on Friday to help setup and be there for fun and frolics on the Saturday. Might be tempted to go on the Sunday also but will probably only decide that on the day.

Friday til Sunday here, staying at the Premier Inn Trafford Park West. It was ace last year.

As are Matt V, Stan, Will, Ive, Tom, Rav, and Matt A.
Martin A is staying just up the road.

I tried to book it back in April but was told it was sold out. Which of course I didn't believe, 6 months before a random weekend in October. Anyway now they became available so my disbelief was well-founded.

When Will booked it 2 days ago, it was £109 for a twin for both nights. So each person pays 109 for two nights - quick, grab the spare bed off @mark9 that he was telling of just 3 days ago, if there's none left now.

Yeah I'm there for the weekend, should be an experience, only the the 2nd time I've been to a show.

Coming up on my own as my wife not interested and the kids are too young, so anyone else coming up on their own wants to share the cost of a room for 2 nights at the Premier Inn West let me know.

I will be there with my wife from Friday till Monday at the Premier West

Be good to see you Stanly
First time and definitely not your last.

will be there, going to be good - just fixed aerobatics today and changed flippers on circus and polished out scratch marke made at tteteh PBP from when the original flippers (steel base where plastic is detachable) had dropped a little, just wiping the playfiled. Just got Family guy decal to sort out, clean and re-rubber. (shameless plug) this will be for sale (take away on Sunday) at NLP. Pictures n price when i have done the work.

The Midlands M1nge Moles will be there, supporting the NLP...

Is the MBA there again? Do yo book up on the day? I enjoyed that at the SLAM, i even got to the qtr finals, for someone inherently $hit at Pinball, that aint bad!

:)

JB

Last edited:
Slam crew will all be in attendance , and as soon as we can work out the rules @mufcmufc :)
We will open up registration for the loudest , most awesome , most fliptastic mini tourney ever :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom