What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NLP at Play Blackpool 23rd October 2021 also machines pledges, see post 3.

Just one more to get in.

See y'all later.

246151203_610618653705645_9125129356275418500_n.jpg

So bright and shiny!
Wonder what it's like playing under those lights

Hi guys.

Long time lurked, occasional poster.....

Really enjoyed this event, yesterday, as with most events, as an arcade cab owner, I tend to stick mainly to the pins.

Totally fell in love with the EM tables. Had a great chat to a couple of the NL guys, who gave me loads of advice and more.

I now need to get the measuring tape out and figure out what to sell, then the hunt can begin....

Thanks again..

Anyone heard from Dougie? He was quite drunk last night and I didn't see him at all today!

Great weekend with great people.

Thanks to everyone who makes it possible. NLP crew, pinloaners, People who kept having to open bottles for drunk people!! :oops: And of course Ailsa who ensured we all had more sugar than our bodies can safely cope with!!

I'm putting a bottle opener on my list next time... I'm sorry 😭😂

Well done to NLP . Brilliant show at play Blackpool and lots of money raised for Prostate cancer .
Loved the different types of machines to play and the lock in on the Saturday night . The music being played in the main hall meant I also got a wee dance in 😀.
The taf chair was great fun too - thanks mooseman - mind you - we might have had more donations for prostrate cancer if I stopped asking people have they had theirs checked recently 😳😳. I think people thought I was offering to check then and there 😳😳

Sorry I missed this years event... I really wanted to go... not least for bumping up with my NLP pals that I call friends.
I'm still hanging in the pinball scene but alongside my Centaur I've now built a Williams wide body Vpinball machine over lockdown 1 and 2 and recently added full VR... there ain't no going back... for me :)
Take care buddies...catch you at the next....

Sorry I missed this years event... I really wanted to go... not least for bumping up with my NLP pals that I call friends.
I'm still hanging in the pinball scene but alongside my Centaur I've now built a Williams wide body Vpinball machine over lockdown 1 and 2 and recently added full VR... there ain't no going back... for me :)
Take care buddies...catch you at the next....

Why not come to the Northern pinball league meets at NLPs Dave D aka @DAD on 28th November

Yes Mark get yourself there for a catch up.
It's been a while buddy.

Thanks chaps... I spend half my time up in the Lakes these days but I will try and get to a NLP meet... preferably on this side of the pennines 👍

Back
Top Bottom