What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NLP at Play Blackpool 23rd October 2021 also machines pledges, see post 3.

Nice one Andy, maybe you can put up the details of the hotel on here cause im sure a few people are still looking for good accommodation.
Also you can jump on a tram on the front that will drop you off at the Norbreck.
I would but unfortunately I got the last available room, found it on booking.com but all the others listed nearby were rather expensive. My mum and I used to stay at the lancastria (now the Lumada) or the Avon but both in central Blackpool so bit far to walk. they wernt exactly 5star but clean and great value. The Alumhurst was good too, thers loads up central drive, just have a read of the reviews first

^^^ Yeah, I was there for the show and collection Roman glass.
The Tron, WOZ and ACDC were very popular.
Some guy was hogging the MET for nearly the entire morning 😬
They had an arcade Tron cab also which looked cool.

Can you pay on the door? Itll be a last minute decision if i go due to work. Ill only be going for the day. This will be my first pinball show I may be attending.

... But if you have the opportunity to buy from our site it would be much appreciated 😊. As well as the discounted price, you'll get early access to the show (10am instead of 11am).

You'll also be helping our charity donation too, which is going towards Prostate Cancer this year. A lot of our charity donation comes from the ticket sales.

Our tickets are etickets you'll receive by email, and we'll probably leave ticket sales open until a day or two before the show. So yeah, if that fits your schedule then please consider buying directly at ukpinball.com/twilightzone :thumbs:

... But if you have the opportunity to buy from our site it would be much appreciated 😊. As well as the discounted price, you'll get early access to the show (10am instead of 11am).

You'll also be helping our charity donation too, which is going towards Prostate Cancer this year. A lot of our charity donation comes from the ticket sales.

Our tickets are etickets you'll receive by email, and we'll probably leave ticket sales open until a day or two before the show. So yeah, if that fits your schedule then please consider buying directly at ukpinball.com/twilightzone :thumbs:
Will do. Thanks.

Parking Eye in the Norbreck car park. Just read the newspaper article about this and fines that poor couple got today. Do we need to park outside for the event.?

The Norbreck is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in by a big margin.

The floor in the bedroom was not even level. I had to spray the bed with fly killer.

The included food was absolutely disgusting, and simply not worth eating. I feed my dog better quality food than this.

Yes we all know how bad the hotel is, that's why we tell people to find other accommodation.
Where the show is being held is in the events centre at the side of the hotel which does the job of hosting a weekend event very well.

Yep, please don't let the ROOM reputation of the hotel put you off attending the event itself, the area where its held is fine. Blackpool has no shortage of hotels and B&B's

I have to say, the Blackpool NLP last time was one of the best i had been too. Stayed in a lovely BnB that sadly is no longer trading. I will be brining my recently acquired EM rifle game as well.

I should have added....

The actual pinball is fab though.

The exhibition bit is absolutely fine. Just don't eat or drink or sleep there.

Little shop around the corner for pies, crisps, milkshakes and other pinball essentials

So we’re up to 43 donated now, getting there. Still if anyone is able to bring a machine with them we’d be more than grateful 👍

I should have added....

The actual pinball is fab though.

The exhibition bit is absolutely fine. Just don't eat or drink or sleep there.

Little shop around the corner for pies, crisps, milkshakes and other pinball essentials
and support the local chippie - excellent quality and great people

I've just gone on booking.com and found somewhere for Fri and Sat for 40 a night inc breakfast.

It's a couple of miles from the venue, but I didn't want to pay £100+ per night to stay in a fleapit at the norbreck.

Can i have a reminder of where we are going to drop pins off please @replicas ?

I think this is what we did last time, follow red line from left to right (off at Queens Promenade) unload on right of building and park up where it says parking?

1634801699434.png

Back
Top Bottom