What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NLP at Play Blackpool 23rd October 2021 also machines pledges, see post 3.

Just a heads up to all, Blackpool are playing Preston North End at 3pm Saturday of the event, I would highly recommend keeping clear of the Bloomfield stadium and the rail stations unless you enjoy football hooliganism and a black eye or two!

Just a heads up to all, Blackpool are playing Preston North End at 3pm Saturday of the event, I would highly recommend keeping clear of the Bloomfield stadium and the rail stations unless you enjoy football hooliganism and a black eye or two!
Welcome to Blackpool 🤣

Thanks Chris but it's also been added to the second post in the thread.
Discounted tickets for Pinball Info members.

Already got my tickets, Darren is there any after hours planned?

Count me n Rob in for 8 pins. Farfalla should have a new back glass and a neon replacement opp - found some really cool LED strip that looks like Neon - wont melt the back glass art work then. :) Was almost 9but number 9, didn't happen...

I will start a list of what machines have been pledged soon.
Thanks for the support as always Jon, Rob and Chris.

We're just finalising the details, but the "lights out lock in" will be back for this show! This is a very limited numbers evening session where the whole venue is open until late. As usual pin loaners (plus one guest) will have priority access to the tickets before we open it up more broadly.

We're also planning to run a comp during the evening session for the first time. This will be a flip-frenzy style comp and is IFPA registered
Full details to come soon, and we'll probably start a new thread for taking names. This is just advance notice to get yourself on the pin loaners list first :D

And if you're not a pin loaner, then don't forget that our discounted tickets are now available - https://www.ukpinball.com/twilightzone

We're just finalising the details, but the "lights out lock in" will be back for this show! This is a very limited numbers evening session where the whole venue is open until late. As usual pin loaners (plus one guest) will have priority access to the tickets before we open it up more broadly.

We're also planning to run a comp during the evening session for the first time. This will be a flip-frenzy style comp and is IFPA registered
Full details to come soon, and we'll probably start a new thread for taking names. This is just advance notice to get yourself on the pin loaners list first :D

And if you're not a pin loaner, then don't forget that our discounted tickets are now available - https://www.ukpinball.com/twilightzone

Brilliant [emoji2956]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to get two adult weekend tickets. When I get a special lock in ticket?😊
Or maybe I'll have to bring a pin🤔

The lock in was the best part of play expo by far… must look into getting a posse together for this

My first ever gaming event was Play Expo in 2010 at the Norbrek. Made the mistake of staying there too! Horrific!

In 2011, we stayed in fab b&b/pub along the road. Can’t remember the name of it.
do let me know phil as I am not booked up yet

Just got a room booked fri and sat at a b&b in blackpool north shore, 45 min walk from norbreck or a short tram/taxi if im feeling lazy. £57 for the 2 nights, great reviews. 😀😀
Nice one Andy, maybe you can put up the details of the hotel on here cause im sure a few people are still looking for good accommodation.
Also you can jump on a tram on the front that will drop you off at the Norbreck.

Back
Top Bottom