What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Nice Congo £2200 only till 5pm today.

Bigbear has received payment, those monkeys are mine!

Thanks Domlouis. It wasn't Martin's comms but Bigbear's but we sorted it all out over the phone. He's got some other pins just sold which are being picked up along with mine in 2 weeks time, and then we go from there!
Chuffed to bits for you! Well done! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks, Darren, Anton and Paul. I can't believe it's actually happening! Gonna spend the next 2 years paying off half of this purchase, so don't see another pin in my future anytime soon, but why would I want one? Waited years for this and now intend to get years of enjoyment out of it. Or more to the point, like Paul, I'm not sure I could take the suspense! Thanks a million guys. Will keep everyone updated and let everyone know once the big day is booked in.

It’s really hard to rate machines in order if you have a few because they all have different gameplay and depth.
There are different ways to get a really high score on Congo and it has great features like the G.R.E.Y lane which you can target with both flippers, A.M.Y lanes at the top which involve you getting the ball back to the gorilla for a jackpot score, and one of the most satisfying shots in pinball the volcano ramp.
At the moment me and Mrs Tox are playing Creatre From The Black Lagoon to death but after reading through this thread I’m gonna dust off my Congo (ohhh errrr!) for a session.

You've added to my excitement now, can't wait!

I've heard LAGOON is fantastic. Enjoy Congo once you've dusted it off!

Thanks, Darren, Anton and Paul. I can't believe it's actually happening! Gonna spend the next 2 years paying off half of this purchase, so don't see another pin in my future anytime soon, but why would I want one? Waited years for this and now intend to get years of enjoyment out of it. Or more to the point, like Paul, I'm not sure I could take the suspense! Thanks a million guys. Will keep everyone updated and let everyone know once the big day is booked in.

Early days...the power of the dark side is strong!

Hands up on the forum who only ever wanted one pin and have now multiplied....

ME...

I fight the urge every day. I have a rule of 3 with the wife at the moment with a split between pinball and video games.

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread, all the best with your new purchase, enjoy :clap:

:thumbs:

Chris.

Having taken a proper look at the Congo playfield it looks like a cracking game - good first buy! I want one now. You picked a good one and bought from the right place [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having taken a proper look at the Congo playfield it looks like a cracking game - good first buy! I want one now. You picked a good one and bought from the right place [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some say TRON borrowed quite a bit from the Congo layout. Personally I find they play totally different, but you can see their point.

All wrapped up ready for Martin to collect.

Have fun mate :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
8C4DD2CA-0304-4933-8DFA-1902EC3F0DBD.jpeg
8C4DD2CA-0304-4933-8DFA-1902EC3F0DBD.jpeg

It's really nice to see sellers that really go out there way to pack them up well and send them with all the parts. I hate getting a machine that turns up without balls, legs or bolts.

Brilliant Big Bear, thank you very much. Trust me when I say, it won't find a more loving home -- and guys, I should be confirming in a few hours, but looks like it might be here tomorrow!!!!

Brilliant Big Bear, thank you very much. Trust me when I say, it won't find a more loving home -- and guys, I should be confirming in a few hours, but looks like it might be here tomorrow!!!!
Don’t worry if it isn’t there tomo mate as Martin will get there as soon as he can :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom