What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - say hello right here : )

Apparently posting in here is the last thing I need to do to get my account progress to 100% even though I've been a member of the forum since day 1 and probably one of the first people to post to it :rofl: I'm Chris from Ibstock (Nottingham until very recently) and I'm currently moving all my games to a new house/gamesroom :thumbs:

Welcome Paul.
Welcome Chris. Didn’t work for me but I have not been here as long as you. Nor can I find the add-on in the admin section to turn it in for me. [emoji3166]

Apparently posting in here is the last thing I need to do to get my account progress to 100% even though I've been a member of the forum since day 1 and probably one of the first people to post to it :rofl: I'm Chris from Ibstock (Nottingham until very recently) and I'm currently moving all my games to a new house/gamesroom :thumbs:
just seen that! i'm 80%, but this should seal the last 20%...

I'm Paul from near York, and I like Pinball.

You moving again ? Thought you had only just done a recent house move.

You moving again ? Thought you had only just done a recent house move.

Yes mate :thumbs: Moved into what is now my old place a couple of years ago but now in my new place for the last couple of weeks. Just the pins and arcade cabs still to shift which is happening this weekend.

Welcome Ronsplooter... (what kind of a dick name is that) enjoy pinball, just keep to the one table though... :) BTW if you do need an emergency hand at the weekend ping me dude.

ugh, wait, that hasn't quite worked. Oh well, hello. Missing pinball meet smells..

Hullo - been lurking here for a while but only recently got round to registering.

I’m in Bedfordshire, SG19, and having flirted with pinball on and off for years (mainly via computer/console simulations - I was addicted to Microball on the BBC B, then Psycho Pinball on the Mega Drive), I fell hard for the real thing while on 10-year anniversary trip to Toronto a few years ago - the then-recently-opened Tilt bar (https://www.tilttoronto.com/) had a brilliant selection of tables and I felt like I had a whole load of catching up to do. Wherever we go now we look up if anywhere local has an arcade.

We’ve just moved to a new place with an internal garage that I’m in the process of insulating, and am on the lookout for my first pin. Am equally delighted by EMs and DMD, so am trying to stay frosty and to strike when the time’s right.

Unfortunately Mrs Wot has veto powers, so “I’m” currently **not** looking for a Bride Of Pinbot (grrr), the backart for which she says various unkind things about. Card themes (she was a big fan of Jacks Open and I’ve enjoyed a fair few Gottliebs) intrigue, as do various superhero and random film licenses.

Many thanks to the regulars for taking the time to build such a great resource!

Hi everyone! Pinball fan from Canada here! I'm already a member to a few other pin forums but I was encouraged to sign up here! I've been lurking for a couple days while waiting for my account to be approved and I can already tell the environment here is much more positive. That is a HUGE plus in my books.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to participating in the threads here and helping out other members with repairs.

Last edited:
Just updating my signature as you posted this. Currently I have a CFTBL and a SURFER. I would really like to purchase a DeadPool Pro but I'm about $3K short right now. Ha ha!

Hi everyone! Pinball fan from Canada here! I'm already a member to a few other pin forums but I was encouraged to sign up here! I've been lurking for a couple days while waiting for my account to be approved and I can already tell the environment here is much more positive. That is a HUGE plus in my books.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to participating in the threads here and helping out other members with repairs.
welcome.gifto Pinball Info @Fifty , always good to have more overseas members.

Hello everyone! I'm a new member here and a total noobie when it comes to owning a machine. My name is Hok and I live near junction 9 of the M25. I've been fascinated by pinball machines for a while but have only very recently taken the plunge to own one. Due to a limited budget, I decided my best option would be an EM. I figured that an EM would be a good first machine to enable me to learn the basics of maintaining and repairing machines. From my research, Gottlieb made generally good machines. I also wanted a family friendly game. I'm now the proud owner of a Gottlieb Masquerade that was made in 1966. It gets better each time I play it! It has a certain charm that I really like. Those bell sounds certainly bring back great memories!
Thanks for a great forum - very friendly and informative.

Back
Top Bottom