What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - say hello right here : )

HI,
Just using one of my 5 compulsory posts to say that am into fixing any electronic pin, the more obscure the make the better, Atari's are a personal favourite although Hercules is a backbreaker of an exception, so anyone with project pins out there taking up space consult Zod (kneeling is not compulsory although if it's the right lady I won't complain).

hi all, pinball player/collector known to a few of scots people here, been meaning to sign up for a while. attended the last two years of league meets up here and the event we had last year. ive got a pinbot with some minor defects i need to iron out, just needs a good once over. signed up here to put up a thread ive got on another forum (mainly video games) about the pinball tables we have in glasgow current conditons and locations etc, as i though it would be of use to people who are about of passing through.

Welcome to both of you. :welcome:

Jugemscloud, that was a good threat. Next time I am in Glasgow, I can go armed with current information. :)

cheers your welcome, i try to keep it as up date as possible (fortnightly/monthly) as i started it due to frustrations at going to the pub to play a table that was knackered and only having played it a week or two before when it was fine but showing some signs of wear, but tend to just play the games that give good value for money unless im particularly flush when about, so some things are still requiring info. is it possible to edit posts on here as i was going to change and add some info on it but cant seem to find the edit function.

Pinformer. Update it, no need for a thread. Anyone can update it. That's what it's there for. If we all use it, it will be full of live info. I dont understand which part of it is confusing but I'm
In danger of becoming boring and repetitive so I'll stop now.

Peace out dudes

hi all, pinball player/collector known to a few of scots people here, been meaning to sign up for a while. attended the last two years of league meets up here and the event we had last year. ive got a pinbot with some minor defects i need to iron out, just needs a good once over. signed up here to put up a thread ive got on another forum (mainly video games) about the pinball tables we have in glasgow current conditons and locations etc, as i though it would be of use to people who are about of passing through.

Welcome to the forum. Just been catching up on threads. LOL !

Think you may have watched Braveheart one too many times :behindsofa:

Hi, I'm a arcade and recent pinball collector based in Manchester. I've currently got a Data East Star Wars pin in my collection, and am currently in the process of restoring a Baby Pacman cabinet, which is a hybrid pin/arcade machine for those that don't know :)

I'd like to, at some point, add a Bally Spectrum to my collection. I played it at the UK Pinball party a couple of years ago and really liked it.

Cheers

Ben

Hi, I'm a arcade and recent pinball collector based in Manchester. I've currently got a Data East Star Wars pin in my collection, and am currently in the process of restoring a Baby Pacman cabinet, which is a hybrid pin/arcade machine for those that don't know :)

I'd like to, at some point, add a Bally Spectrum to my collection. I played it at the UK Pinball party a couple of years ago and really liked it.

Cheers

Ben

Hi Ben - Welcome aboard ! Baby Pac is a cool piece of kit, no many around. I enjoyed playing it when a friend had one. You sure like your 'odd' titles with Spectrum too ! :) Very cool interesting game, apparently it totally bombed on site, a bit too out there for the majority, and Bally stopped production of it early !

Hi Ben - Welcome aboard ! Baby Pac is a cool piece of kit, no many around. I enjoyed playing it when a friend had one. You sure like your 'odd' titles with Spectrum too ! :) Very cool interesting game, apparently it totally bombed on site, a bit too out there for the majority, and Bally stopped production of it early !

Thanks for the welcome. I bought the Baby Pac, because it's something unusual. I like the idea of both arcade gameplay and pinball in one. Interestng info about the Bally Spectrum. I think I personally like it because the gameplay reminds me of that 80's board game Mastermind.

I'm definately more interested in the "odd" titles :)

Hi, all thought I'd best introduce myself after lurking for a while. I'm looking to buy my first pin n thought this would b a good place to research n possibly find a table. I'm sure it will come in useful with any maintenance probs I have as well. I enjoyed playing pin as a teen and am getting back into it as I'm currently in Glasgow n we have a reasonable number in various places around the town.
So that's me hi, all.

Nibsy
Welcome to the madness, Plenty of great people in and around Glasgow so you need to speak to some of them, not me but they will jump in I am sure.
Let us know what kind of machine you might be looking for as there are always machines coming up for sale as ebay is a minefield at the moment and prices are even higher on there.
D.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm probably looking for an early dmd, not too set on the theme. But the playfield must be in decent condition. I don't mind having to do rubbers, bulbs some plastics n clean up metal work. Would be looking for a decent condition cab and back box but don't mind too much if the artwork is faded or a bit beaten up. Hopefully looking for one from a forum member so that it's in genuine condition as I'm unlikely to b able to travel to see it.

Hi everyone. I'm Mike and am also new here. I've only recently discovered my love for pinball, maybe in the past 3 months or so, but I'm steadily becoming more and more obsessive! I live in Birmingham but my one issue is finding pins to play. Currently the only real pin I have played is X-men at the Flapper pub near the NIA. Does anyone know of any other pins locally?
Thanks.

Thanks, I've taken a look at Pinformer before. About half the pins listed are no longer available from what I've found so far. Looking forward to the next league meet up, I've just missed the last one by the looks of things. Are there any particular machines that are recommended as a good first?

my first was Star Trek TNG as i fondly remembered playing it in Manchester and in Melbourne, so i went looking for one. i paid far too much for it, but learned my lesson. i wish i found this place before i got taken by a dealer

image-6-for-never-cross-a-zebra-you-big-pussy-gallery-839027506.jpg
zebra-lion.jpeg.jpg

Hi, my names Andy I own a couple of pins TZ,TAF and STTNG looking for a couple more :) live in the wettest place on earth 'Rossendale' if its not raining your still dreaming...

Hiya Andy - Welcome :)

You'll be the envy of a few on here, having TZ, TAF and STTNG :D

Nice collection tho - Welcome and hope you enjoy it here - we're a happy bunch really :D

Paul

Hi, my names Andy I own a couple of pins TZ,TAF and STTNG looking for a couple more :) live in the wettest place on earth 'Rossendale' if its not raining your still dreaming...

Welcome to the group and the madness.
Well you are the second person that I now know in the Rossendale area with machines.
I am close by in Chorley but work in the valley from time to time.

Sorry Sarge - Have to disagree - TZ is the most Awkward and horrid pin ever. And to think i sold the wonderful WW for that piece of *"$*...

HI Guys

Just joined!! :)

Not really sure what it is that attracts me to pinball machines, and i'm sure i'm not alone in thinking this, damn things have cost me a small fortune over the years.

I'm Simon, 41 for 1 more week :( and live in Cheltenham.
Started collecting around 10years ago, 1st machine LW3 from Andy in Bristol,then after a couple of years realised there were many more to be had, as we do.
Only just getting back to it after buying a RADICAL which is awesome!!.
Past machines, too many to list i'm afraid. Had the likes of TaF, IJ, TWILIGHT,HS2,WW, etc etc etc etc etc but i really enjoyed CONGO , DIRTY HARRY and BAYWATCH more than the main stream :) Radical is fab tho.

HI Guys

Just joined!! :)

Not really sure what it is that attracts me to pinball machines, and i'm sure i'm not alone in thinking this, damn things have cost me a small fortune over the years.

I'm Simon, 41 for 1 more week :( and live in Cheltenham.
Started collecting around 10years ago, 1st machine LW3 from Andy in Bristol,then after a couple of years realised there were many more to be had, as we do.
Only just getting back to it after buying a RADICAL which is awesome!!.
Past machines, too many to list i'm afraid. Had the likes of TaF, IJ, TWILIGHT,HS2,WW, etc etc etc etc etc but i really enjoyed CONGO , DIRTY HARRY and BAYWATCH more than the main stream :) Radical is fab tho.

Hi and welcome to the madness Simon.
Good to hear some love for the lesser titles of machine. I to like Congo and Dirty Harry but I can't agree with Baywatch.
Radical is a fun machine though.

Back
Top Bottom