What's new

New members - say hello right here : )

Welcome to the madness Joe, Plenty of great machines come up for sale on this forum and if you are after something special just give a shout on the wanted/for sale section.
There are some great machines still around the 1k mark so not all bad price wise.
D.

Thanks guys, will keep my eyes peeled and would much rather get off someone here than elsewhere...no offense to mr elsewhere!! groan!!!

Im based in south-east london calimori where dem bullets wiz by and everyone says fella!! :thumb:

Hi peeps,

I am from sunny Nofolk UK and this will be my first venture into Pinball machines.

There is a background of UKVAC from me and I like to tinker with and rebuild arcade machines.

Currently I am looking for my first Pinball machine to restore and play.

Great site :thumb:

Hi there my names Rudi, Ive allways loved pinball used to play them in the pubs and around town in my youth (there isnt any here anymore). Allways fancied owning and tinkering with one or 2 of my own. As my landlady is making me sell my big fish tank it will be freeing up some space soooo when in rome lol. I went to southend to see my sis couple weeks ago and went in the arcades and found TAF, IJ (the new one not the 90's one), and dr who never played them 3 befor and it was awsome apart from dr who which was poo (think its the one known as the 7 dr's?)

Hi Rudi & welcome.

In case you haven't already found it, there's a SW league that runs... http://www.ukpinballleague.co.uk/schedule.php - might help you to get your pinball fix

I think that there was also someone on here (or the yahoo group) based down in Cornwall looking for players recently (I noticed it as my wife was originally from down there)

Anyway good to know someone else preferred the new IJ to Dr Who :behindsofa:

Cheers

John

North Devon, cheers for the offer not a star trek fan tho

Dont get me wrong. I hate startrek as much as the next man but its still a great game. I owned one and loved it. Only got rid due to lack of space and to free up some cash. If you rule out a game because you don't like the theme, you're closing the door on a lot of cool games.

Dont get me wrong. I hate startrek as much as the next man but its still a great game. I owned one and loved it. Only got rid due to lack of space and to free up some cash. If you rule out a game because you don't like the theme, you're closing the door on a lot of cool games.

That's the only theme I've shut the door on the rest are fine lol

Hi there my names Rudi

Hi Rudi, I'm Red Ted (not really - did you know that Rudy is one of the best known characters on a pin table, on Funhouse?). Why is your landlady making you sell your fishtank?. Welcome aboard shipmate, North Devon eh, whereabouts? we could pop by and say hello as my friends live in North Devon too

Basically she's a t**t and a thick one the worst kind lol. I'm paying an extra £20 a month and she reckons that's not covering it she says the lecky has trippled since I moved in which is bs. When I lived in my old place I worked out how much it cost to run a month and was about £12 including the water and not even on a meter here. Basically she agreed to me bringing it with me when I moved in just to fill a room she never actually wanted it here she thinks they are like an immersion heater (they r not). The heater only comes on once an hour for about 2 mins lol. Oh and I'm inbarnstaple

Hi all from not so sunny Cambridge. Mostly at the moment i'm into vintage arcade gaming, but have been known to put a few quid into a pinball from time to time :) Now i've found your forum i'll probably end up making a huge expensive mistake on a pinball machine, but hopefully I can learn enough from you all to avoid that!

Hi there t-m and welcome. I'm only about 45 mins from you if you ever want to pop over for some games - the more you play, the less likely an expensive mistake it may be ;-)

Hi my name is loz and i am in trying to become a pinball addict!!

I fixed up a 1969 EM machine about 10 years ago that i found in the street but had to sell it as my parents moved house and i was in uni and couldnt take it with me :( i have allways wanted another machine but a more modern SS is what i am looking for!

I started collecting Pachinko & Pachislo machines which are japanese gaming devices. One is like a mini fruit machine and the other is a vertical pinball machine. i got into these because of a lack of space, but now i have some space!! (just have to sneak it past my fiance 1st :D !!)

i love pinball and love fixing & tinkering with machine so if anyone has project machies please let me know!

anyway just wanted to say hi and try to get my account out of probation to post in the trade section!!

cheers forr the welcome's!! I am bristol based

Welcome Loz.

There's a quiet a big pinball contigent in Bristol and you could get to meet many of them if you go to the South West League meet that is being held in Bristol on Sunday 17th March.

Welcome Loz.

There's a quiet a big pinball contigent in Bristol and you could get to meet many of them if you go to the South West League meet that is being held in Bristol on Sunday 17th March.

that sounds cool where can i find out more about the meet??

Back
Top Bottom