What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - say hello right here : )

Yeah this is my midlife crisis 😂

Man Godzilla is incredible. It's my fave of the line-up. Both Pro and Premium are great in my experience. Highly recommended if you can get one.
I’m not sure I have a specific thing yet, though owning a few arcade machines sounds pretty cool to me.

Thanks for mentioning Tilt btw, I’ve put it down on places I hopefully get to visit during my trip.

Hi there. I'm Jon, I've been lurking here for a few months now but haven't posted anything yet. I'm relatively new to pinball, I lived out in Montreal for a few years and occasionally played with a friend who was very in to it. Since then I've been playing down on Brighton pier and have had a couple of trips to Funland in London. Getting ready for a move to Norwich which seems to be a pinball dead zone so I'm considering buying my first machine once the move is complete.

Hey all, just had a fantastic day at Midway Pinball. Big thanks to the staff for making my daughter and I feel welcome. It was my daughter's first go on a pin and she loved it!

I'll definitely make the trip up again sometime.
Out of curiosity, how much does a standard Avatar pin and LotR go for these days (in good condition)? Will probably be looking to get a pin next year for my 40th.

PXL_20230715_140906064.jpg

Hi all, been lurking on here for a few weeks and finally signed up to the forum tonight.

Had a long time love for pinball after playing in the local amusements as a youngster, as well as the likes on Pinball Dreams/Fantasies on the Amiga in the 90s.

Based in Ayrshire, Scotland (just south of Glasgow)

I spent 6 months back in 2020 building my own vpin from scratch and have enjoyed all of the recreations on there, which are getting better all the time, but realise that nothing quite matches the real thing.

Long term goal is to start putting a few quid aside over time to pick up a pinball at some point. Favourite games (albeit based on VPX) are generally the Williams/Bally machines from the 90s.

Bonjour!
After actual years of lurking, I’ve been cajoled into joining the greatest forum on the internet, so here I am. Some of you know me as @strobey 's little sister/wife depending on what you want to believe! The perpetuate myth.

Started playing pinball growing up in the mid 90s. As such I have a penchant for machines from that era (there may be a slight brotherly influence there).

I’m interested in the illustration and graphics element of pinball design; if anyone wants to chat about backglass and playfield art I’d be down! I’m a sucker for a pretty pin, Paragon being one of my favourite designs.

Also interested in how genders are represented in the games. I definitely bored some of you (mostly @Biff) this weekend at Pinfest with my views of boobs on backglasses (BOBs) and Robocop’s metal pecs. 😆

I’m based near Derby, I have a No Fear at home and probably room for a couple more.

Looking forward to contributing to this exquisite community and hopefully getting a word in edgeways, apart from when @Poibug is around of course!

Welcome @pin_sis! Was nice to meet you during the ladies comp.

Speaking of the below, have you seen the modesty sticker that came with Scared Stiff? 😂

Also interested in how genders are represented in the games. I definitely bored some of you (mostly @Biff) this weekend at Pinfest with my views of boobs on backglasses (BOBs) and Robocop’s metal pecs. 😆

Welcome aboard the fun bus where everybody knows ur name, and we’re always glad you came. Always a pleasure never a chore. Nice to chat with someone about the phallic representation of the alien form in Alien. I feel a meet coming up in Derby soon. Pinballlers, Asssssemble 😜👍

Bonjour!
After actual years of lurking, I’ve been cajoled into joining the greatest forum on the internet, so here I am. Some of you know me as @strobey 's little sister/wife depending on what you want to believe! The perpetuate myth.

Started playing pinball growing up in the mid 90s. As such I have a penchant for machines from that era (there may be a slight brotherly influence there).

I’m interested in the illustration and graphics element of pinball design; if anyone wants to chat about backglass and playfield art I’d be down! I’m a sucker for a pretty pin, Paragon being one of my favourite designs.

I’m based near Derby, I have a No Fear at home and probably room for a couple more.

Looking forward to contributing to this exquisite community and hopefully getting a word in edgeways, apart from when @Poibug is around of course!
Welcome to the madhouse.

If you want some interesting back glass to look at check out Flash (not Gordon) I'm not sure the artist has ever seen a hand before.

Welcome @pin_sis! I have an aversion to 'mature' pinball & arcade art. Just couldn't have a pin or cab like that in my collection. I'll be honest and say I loved playing Scared Stiff but the artwork and some callouts rule it out of being something I'd have at home.

Farfella backglass and playfield art..
discuss. 😂

First time I’ve seen one of those. Beautiful colours
She is a stunner and she was right next to Robocop at Pinfest this year which was excellent placement if not deliberate 😁 @Fantazia2 that's another one with debatable drawn hands - on the play field - awful. Did no one proof the artwork back in the day? I saw Flash. Pretty ropey handage 🎨

@Fantazia2 that's another one with debatable drawn hands - on the play field - awful. Did no one proof the artwork back in the day? I saw Flash. Pretty ropey handage 🎨
Opinions on Alien Poker? We have one - it’s a love ‘em or hate it thing, I think.

I personally love the epic cheese 🧀

Welcome Naomi to the forum . Would love to talk to you about this subject too , my friend had to cover up a pinball with a sheet at a show due to complaints of female nudity - but I own a pin with a naked man on it - time warp 😀😀

Welcome Naomi to the forum . Would love to talk to you about this subject too , my friend had to cover up a pinball with a sheet at a show due to complaints of female nudity - but I own a pin with a naked man on it - time warp 😀😀
A naked man on a pin, that I have to see. A rarity for sure. 😁

Back
Top Bottom