What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New EU Tariffs push pinball prices up 25%

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
We could find ourselves in the strange situation of America using England as a gateway to the EU and flooding us with brand new pins if we get an EU deal. Imagine having an EU deal AND a US deal !!! At last Pins at US prices 😀😀😀 lol
Be nice but don’t forget us prices are subject to vat and there is no avoiding that

We could find ourselves in the strange situation of America using England as a gateway to the EU and flooding us with brand new pins if we get an EU deal. Imagine having an EU deal AND a US deal !!! At last Pins at US prices 😀😀😀 lol
And to add a cherry on top, let's return to the days of when it was two dollars to the pound.

I because you’d pay the duty taking the game from the U.K. to the EU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks matey 👍

My parcel turned up today and I’ve had the FedEx invoice through. Happy to report I didn’t get hit with any other charges. I also remembered that the stranger things shooter rod has arrived since the tariff was introduced and I checked that invoice and didn’t pay extra on that time either.

maybe it’s pure luck but one thing I noticed is the word ‘pinball’ isn’t on any of the declaration info. The contents are described as plastic protectors and bulbs even though I ordered neither and bought some mods and a shooter for AIQ. Both parcels I’ve had were from cointaker

£27 duty or VAT?

I got three sets of cliffys today and it was labelled correct but just had to pay VAT.

Cheers,
Neil.

They have said zero tariffs between EU + UK - depends what’s in the 2k page doc.
This I suspect won’t mention info ref aerospace between UK and US.
But the UK did hint at no penalty tariffs with US come Jan 1st.
As a betting man, I think we will be in the clear.

nothing here yet. the 25% pinball duty came in in notice #49. until you see a notice on the above webpage it still applies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom