What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired NBA FASTBREAK for sale VGC

Expired Due to no activity
Hi i have not had much to do on the forum recently as ihave had two deaths in my family and i had to put my dog down yesterday all in the space of 4 weeks yes i did sell that nba to home leisure i did not ship to the new owner only to hld

Thanks for the clarification. Sorry to hear you're having a rough time at the mo. Keep well.

NBA Fastbreak was the highlight of my first visit to NLP 2 years ago, and the first time I'd ever played pinball. Found it to be really fun and enjoyable.

Hi i have not had much to do on the forum recently as ihave had two deaths in my family and i had to put my dog down yesterday all in the space of 4 weeks yes i did sell that nba to home leisure i did not ship to the new owner only to hld
Thank you for helping to clarify the machines history, my deepest condolences for your losses.

Back
Top Bottom