What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new STTNG

What’s your high score? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks sweet👍
Thought I saw ball 4 in play
Thanks.

You did indeed. I have set it to 4 ball games particularly given the side drain issue.

I do love the game though and so does everyone else.

Thanks.

You did indeed. I have set it to 4 ball games particularly given the side drain issue.

I do love the game though and so does everyone else.
I put the lane extenders on mine which helped but I forgot to move the post down so that will help again but yes very annoying.
I normally do the right button add a ball thing unless I’ve had a great game which isn’t very often!

Is that on a 4 ball or with added factory set extra balls ?

How many items have you collected ?

I've collected the 4 although there is space on screen for 5. ?

I'm not so sure now you mention it. I always get the artifacts on 'Rescue' and 'Time rift' but I'm shockingly poor at the battle simulation.

I put the lane extenders on mine which helped but I forgot to move the post down so that will help again but yes very annoying.
I normally do the right button add a ball thing unless I’ve had a great game which isn’t very often!

I have to switch it off otherwise I use it all the time particularly when the machine hates me.

I desperately need the lame extenders but they are sold out everywhere except for the German site which I can't use due to the translate not working in the order menu.

That being said both Popeye and Jackbot were far more penal and frustrating for draining.

Help please oh kind and generous folk of Pinballshire.

Just look in the back box - sounds like it’s quite important but can be fixed in minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Andy, I'll have a go at that myself. Who sells the colored wire for pinballs please?

As far as I know it’s 20 gauge wire, probably get it on Amazon - worth double checking that though, you’ll need a load for your lighting project anyway I guess.
I’m no expert but watching that TNT video shows it’s an easy fix.

As far as I know it’s 20 gauge wire, probably get it on Amazon - worth double checking that though, you’ll need a load for your lighting project anyway I guess.
I’m no expert but watching that TNT video shows it’s an easy fix.

TUOFENG 20 AWG Electronics Wire, Colored Wire Kit 0.52mm² Flexible Silicone Wire(6 Different Colored 7 Meter spools) 600V Insulated Wire High Temperature Resistance https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07G715HYY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_7S87DbVMFY428

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

although I've no idea what a pinout is 😂
It’s the voltage that comes out of the metal pins. Each one is different, but following a common pattern.

in plumbing terms; one pipe is hot water, the other pipe is cold! Another one takes your ****ê away - you really don’t want to mix them up ;)

It’s the voltage that comes out of the metal pins. Each one is different, but following a common pattern.

in plumbing terms; one pipe is hot water, the other pipe is cold! Another one takes your ****ê away - you really don’t want to mix them up ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191210_194658.jpg
    Screenshot_20191210_194658.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 21
I think the first and the third positive the middle is the ground.
You can check with the multimeter.
Check what is the voltage beetween the first and the second pin and beetween the second and the third pin.
Dont short the pins
Best wishes
Baz

That's my language.

Hello
What do you think about my mods?
Are these too much?
Im going to start to refurb my sttng soon.
Thanks
Baz

Attachments

• IMG_20191216_094451.jpg
    IMG_20191216_094451.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20191216_112316.jpg
    IMG_20191216_112316.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20191216_112604.jpg
    IMG_20191216_112604.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20191215_195626.jpg
    IMG_20191215_195626.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 42
Thanks that was my thinking as well

I like that small silver Enterprise, I have a Borg sphere which I'm going to put in exactly the same position once I've pit a light inside.

I'm also fitting a couple of extra ships which are produced by a company called Eaglemoss. I did consider the figurines but I'm not entirely sure they look part of the machine,

Back
Top Bottom