What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moon Landing Parties

ianw

Site Supporter
Alias
cityexile
Going to burn the sky next weekend as a mad pyro guy, let's all remember Neil, Buzz & Mike.

Got a load of large shells I couldn't let off on my 50th birthday.... And isn't this the best reason!!

Any one else doing something....?

Guessing @Neil McRae will be at a private party at Nasa 😎

May be it needs to be fancy dress.....

So whats your Apollo claim to fame @Neil McRae ? I can see its plastered everywhere. Forum logo ,Man cave name etc

What do you mean claim to fame?

I’ve met ten out of the twelve people who walked on the moon including Neil Armstrong whom I am named after - I’ve met many more Apollo astronauts, crew, designers, engineers etc. I’ve spoke several times on the history of telecommunications of the Apollo era, twice at the Manned Space Flight Center. I have a piece of every single manned CSM that launched up to Apollo XVII and a piece of many of the LM’s. I have all the collectible moon-watches. I have dozens of signed pictures and autographs. I studied management (and a little bit of maths) at the place where all the guidance software for Apollo was written. Is that fame enough?

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Here is a photo with a good friend of mine...

41c7d2525c70ce1aa0e1679a056cdb6c.jpg

We spoke at the same event I was on after him...

What do you mean claim to fame?

I’ve met ten out of the twelve people who walked on the moon including Neil Armstrong whom I am named after - I’ve met many more Apollo astronauts, crew, designers, engineers etc. I’ve spoke several times on the history of telecommunications of the Apollo era, twice at the Manned Space Flight Center. I have a piece of every single manned CSM that launched up to Apollo XVII and a piece of many of the LM’s. I have all the collectible moon-watches. I have dozens of signed pictures and autographs. I studied management (and a little bit of maths) at the place where all the guidance software for Apollo was written. Is that fame enough?

But do you have the snoopy watch?

True dat.

Ain't no doubt the earth is flat.

"Whenever experiments have been tried on the surface of standing water, this surface has always been found to be level. If the Earth were a globe, the surface of all standing water would be convex. This is an experimental proof that Earth is not a globe. "

Pfffffff.

Aside from meeting ten out of the twelve people who walked on the moon including Neil Armstrong whom you are named after, meeting many more Apollo astronauts, crew, designers, engineers etc, speaking several times on the history of telecommunications of the Apollo era, twice at the Manned Space Flight Center, having a piece of every single manned CSM that launched up to Apollo XVII and a piece of many of the LM’s, having all the collectible moon-watches, dozens of signed pictures and autographs, and studying management (and a little bit of maths) at the place where all the guidance software for Apollo was written, plus the two snoopy watches and that rice bag, what else have you got?

Noob.

Unfortunately the only NASA credit I have, is an indescribable 'offence' that I committed to the Gemini Titan rocket at the Kansas Comosphere when nobody was looking.

And that's because alarmed glass prevented me from climbing inside Apollo 13's Odyssey.

I go a bit nutty for the space race.

@Neil McRae So you did not work on anything just a fan?

I just assumed that you were more involved due to the first comment of being invited to private party etc :rofl:

@Neil McRae So you did not work on anything just a fan?

I just assumed that you were more involved due to the first comment of being invited to private party etc :rofl:

Nothing for Apollo - before my time but lots of talks and engagement - but plenty of stuff with the space industry now yes.

Back
Top Bottom