What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jurassic Park Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Couldn't find a JP2 thread.

anyway stern has released the topper!

600 semolians!

but you get another mode when its connected!!! So another mode for 600 and a topper thrown in!

Neil.83692126_2563341317261223_6325489071745400832_n.png

They've not exactly gone overboard with the imagination with this one have they, aside from the price I mean

I just don't get it. They smashed it out of the park with their Black Knight topper, then they produce this. It's hard to believe, when you compare the two, that they both came from the same company.

Got to say it’s a bit lacklustre and $100 more than bk3000 that’s amazing
Be interesting to see as still only speculation at the min but I do think it stinks if you get another mode
But to be honest it just looks like it only illuminates so it’s a waste of a node board to trigger the extra mode

My BKsor toppper raised the bar beyond my wildest dreams and enhances the pin no end. I though this was just the beginning of some awesome toppers to come.
imagine a screaming animatronic Trex that would give pro users a mirror of the PF one and opportunity missed and a consolation prize of an extra mode just to annoy those who have forked out big money already and will miss out.
I’m guessing TMNT isn’t gonna be the crew blabbering away at each other but something just as lacklustre which is such a shame but I guess peeps will still shell out big bucks (pun intended)

No speculation, Stern just made it official the store link is live....2F1F06EA-B698-456D-8AC4-76CACE7D42E8.png

We are mega close to Stern charging for DLC extra modes like Call of Duty or some such nonsense. All the talk of online connectivity being a good idea strikes me as exactly the opposite!

I’d say this is DLC.

The only other thing I’m curious to know is will Stern now make enough toppers for everyone that wants one? TWD toppers where super limited from the get go, they didn’t make enough BM66 toppers, so will this be a case of you have to buy fast to get the topper and your dlc before stock runs out..?

guessing a code update is coming out for this also.

We are mega close to Stern charging for DLC extra modes like Call of Duty or some such nonsense. All the talk of online connectivity being a good idea strikes me as exactly the opposite!
I don't mind paying a few quid for new content so long as the base code is fully fleshed out and complete.

I don't mind paying a few quid for new content so long as the base code is fully fleshed out and complete.

If it goes they way video games have then they'll chop up the fully fleshed out game a bit to sell some of it as 'extra' you'd imagine.

To change the subject slightly let's talk about the missile shot. You'd think that it would be 50/50 when you get the missile shot whether the truck is facing left or facing right, but I swear every single time it is facing left meaning the newton ball makes the gap so small it is near impossible to get through. It isn't coded that way is it?

To change the subject slightly let's talk about the missile shot. You'd think that it would be 50/50 when you get the missile shot whether the truck is facing left or facing right, but I swear every single time it is facing left meaning the newton ball makes the gap so small it is near impossible to get through. It isn't coded that way is it?

it is coded that way

You can’t fire the missile any other way. If the jeep is pointing the other way it lights super spinner outlane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d expect moving 3D interactive dinosaurs for that type of money, regardless of the extra mode

Back
Top Bottom