What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP The Godfather

Got to say was really hoping it wouldn’t be this. Maybe it’s a Chicago thang.. it’s not going to bring the neighbours round ;-)

Of all the themes to choose. Would rather have a Pirates remake and I’m sure it would sell more.

No wonder pins like Ghostbusters or Tron change hands for 10k+

Last edited:
Now merged, please don’t start unnecessary threads, a thread can be requested to be moved to another forum (moved this to general as manufacturer specific is being scrapped)

I’m not really that surprised to be honest.
Different designers, seems like Eric likes the more geezer type themes.
Others like Pat and Jack are more kiddie / family orientated.
Though, again it seems to be what the staff want with little to no market research on what the community wants.
I have feeing that Slash has some involvement, appears that’s him playing the guitar on the teaser.

I’m not really that surprised to be honest.
Different designers, seems like Eric likes the more geezer type themes.
Others like Pat and Jack are more kiddie / family orientated.
Though, again it seems to be what the staff want with little to no market research on what the community wants.
I have feeing that Slash has some involvement, appears that’s him playing the guitar on the teaser.
Ok you have increased my interest if slash had some involvement. Could be his dream theme!

Back
Top Bottom