What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP The Godfather

I played this game alot on the Sunday at TPF because the games I wanted to play had long queues!

I was doing 2 players with Colin Macalpine and we both liked the layout but both thought the rules and what you where suposed to hit was way over complicated - Carlos had played a lot of it and had figured out the third pillar of the Keefer trifecta which is the playfield multipliers and it’s kinda like Star Wars in that you have to keep hitting the centre button.
great layout shame about everything else.

Just watched the latest official JJP Topper Install for the LE.

Appears the main Topper wiring and circuit board are exposed, only hidden by the acrylic front and back panels.

GF Topper.PNG

Has anybody got their hands on their copy of the Godfather yet? Whats the verdict of those people that have? Any idea whether it has been a well sold title so far?

Everyone who ordered one there’s should be here in the next week or so I will let you know when I have played it
It’s not been a good seller in the Uk

Everyone who ordered one there’s should be here in the next week or so I will let you know when I have played it
It’s not been a good seller in the Uk
Thanks chris appreciate that. Enjoy your purchase 😀 - bet youre really excited

Last edited:
I have a feeling this will be the next POTC that everyone seems to have passed on until it’s too late..
I'd disagree. It'll be forgotten sooner or later. The theme just isn't right for Pinball IMO.
POTC on the other hand was a great theme. Shame the actual game code was utterly terrible along with bad video assets. Missed opportunity there considering the A++ mechs.

I'd disagree. It'll be forgotten sooner or later. The theme just isn't right for Pinball IMO.
POTC on the other hand was a great theme. Shame the actual game code was utterly terrible along with bad video assets. Missed opportunity there considering the A++ mechs.
Totally agree, I would also add the cost difference, pirates was affordable (well still very expensive) godfather is alot of money and way to much to take a gamble on, toy story 4 being even worse. £17k for a LE 🤷‍♂️🤣. That's two pirates if my memory for costs is correct, at launch now £20k for a second hand one, loony money.

I need to go back and look and listen to more Pirates videos. Godfather for me though I was instantly put of by the rainbow lightshow and slot machine sounds, mechs do look great though.

The bonehead move was incorporating the staff members into the gameplay. Jeez on the LE, even Big Mike Bad Guy sculpt is modelled on some old dude that owns an arcade 🤦‍♂️

Maybe I’m being too harsh, but only interested in pins with good IP.

Those who have had theirs..... go on then... hows it play?!

I don’t have one, but I played it a fair bit in the States last month and really enjoyed it. Shoots really well and I love how the shots change. I’d love to have one but just can’t justify spending £13k on a game.

Back
Top Bottom