What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

In response to @Neil McRae Pinside message regarding AIQ & GNR

Just thought I would level the field 😂

So, I just got back from the cointaker pinball bash. I got a chance to play GnR for nearly 7 hours. I also got the GC score for the entire day.
If you don’t know anything about me, I am death save arcade on twitch. I have probably owned about 60+ games in the last 4 years alone. To include nearly every lcd stern, every JJP, most more than once, two aliens, a big lebowski and lots of the cool top 90’s games.
Anyways, all I can say is, this game may very well be the most fun I have ever had playing pinball, ever.
The entire experience is innovative, immersive, exciting, fun, fast, and just complete. It has everything pinball machines should have and gives a feeling or something I didn’t even know a pinball machine could.
To anyone buying this game or that is getting one.... get excited. This game is just......on another level.

tenor (8).gif

Regarding excessive MBs another guy who played for 7 hours and says its the best game ever added

"The multiballs during songs are not some separate thing to score more points. They simply are there to help you do the previous mentioned goal. Get max rock meter, kick ass on the song and get an encore. I think if people think of it in that manner. They will understand the true genius of this game and see how the MBs are not excessive because they don’t serve the purpose everyone in Pinball is use to. You aren’t stopping to control and take specific shots. You are jamming out! You are flinging all the balls as best you can to orchestrate a killer performance and keep the meter high!"

You never know Neil..... People will go with the money. If Virgin media offered you a great package, you would swap jobs. Everyone has a price.
Sorry dood but you couldn't be more wrong. I wouldn't work for Virgin Media if they offered me £100M a year. I don't work for the money I work for the purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:
In response to @Neil McRae Pinside message regarding AIQ & GNR

Just thought I would level the field 😂

So, I just got back from the cointaker pinball bash. I got a chance to play GnR for nearly 7 hours. I also got the GC score for the entire day.
If you don’t know anything about me, I am death save arcade on twitch. I have probably owned about 60+ games in the last 4 years alone. To include nearly every lcd stern, every JJP, most more than once, two aliens, a big lebowski and lots of the cool top 90’s games.
Anyways, all I can say is, this game may very well be the most fun I have ever had playing pinball, ever.
The entire experience is innovative, immersive, exciting, fun, fast, and just complete. It has everything pinball machines should have and gives a feeling or something I didn’t even know a pinball machine could.
To anyone buying this game or that is getting one.... get excited. This game is just......on another level.

LOL Dave, yeah you've really levelled the playing field there by picking up some quote from a bozo that nobody knows versus a quote from 98th top player in the world that I know personally :D

Neil.

JJP can barely get a game out in a year, So if Elwin went to JJP, what would Eric and Pat do? :D :D I've never seen Keith say anything positive about JJP's games either. Especially hobbit LOL

you guys are missing my point anyway, yes the game looks fun and great but I want a little bit more depth in the rules please, I'm not saying "OMFG - DON"T BUY IT IT HAS TOO MANY MULTIBALLS!"

Last edited by a moderator:
🤢 Queen is terrible! If it’s either of those I cannot see it affecting Guns and Roses sales.
hmm- I seem to recall reading that Queen had outsold GNR 3-1 on records. GNR have sold less records than Phil Collins! :D

Neil.

if they do a quicksilver or nine ball remake; and called it musters 2 or Star Wars 2 I'd buy it :D

Anyone got the track listing for GnR? Does it have 'You Could Be Mine' on it for those Terminator 2 vibes? Big tune that. What about 'Mr Brownstone'?

Anyone got the track listing for GnR ?
Sweet Child O’ Mine
Welcome to the Jungle
Paradise City
November Rain
Live and Let Die
Don’t Cry
You Could Be Mine
Civil War
COMA
Double Talkin’ Jive
Estranged
It’s So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
My Michelle
Nightrain
Out Ta Get Me
Rocket Queen
This I Love
Better
Chinese Democracy
Patience (this song is from G N’ R Lies, and is the only song that is not on the four albums featured in the game)

source (https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/g...rview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/)

Sweet Child O’ Mine
Welcome to the Jungle
Paradise City
November Rain
Live and Let Die
Don’t Cry
You Could Be Mine
Civil War
COMA
Double Talkin’ Jive
Estranged
It’s So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
My Michelle
Nightrain
Out Ta Get Me
Rocket Queen
This I Love
Better
Chinese Democracy
Patience (this song is from G N’ R Lies, and is the only song that is not on the four albums featured in the game)

source (https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/g...rview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/)
Cheers dude. I only really know the two Illusion albums and Appetite, seems pretty extensive track wise, good stuff.

^^^Thats a great line up of tracks.
Have to say, normally the origins are always best but these have been redone extremely well.

Back
Top Bottom