What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Bond owners club!

Silverpaolo

Site Supporter
Inspired by the owners clubs on pinside

This thread is for owners to discuss everything Bond !

Please feel free to discuss your likes / dislikes / hints and tips / mods / code updates and all your experiences of owning bond !

Il start I have lovely pro as below , I must say I really enjoy it . It feels very much like deadpool , it’s dead quick and I’m excited to play it more especially with every code update .

I’ve fitted a shaker motor , I’m going to change out the flipper rubbers as the balls are bouncing about too much with stock rubbers . I’m finding when the ball stop pops up on the right flipper feed the ball is getting stuck and I need to shake the table slightly to rock it out of the rollover switch slot, pitch is high but still doing it .

Side blade wise I think I may go with mirror blades as I don’t hold much hope out for sterns art blades but may wait and see

Overall with a few tasteful mods and perhaps some red powder coated armour I’m well chuffed with it .

Feel free to add your thoughts, tips and mods …. Let’s keep this a helpful positive place for Bond ! D26890D8-8CE9-4DEB-A07B-46C42D86907B.jpeg

Got an alternate translite coming. Fitted the model tank today. Will fit a shaker soon. The only game I have that doesn't have side blades so that'll happen along with a speaker upgrade.

MY LE arrives tomorrow!
Hopefully it doesn’t have damage. Feel bad for Neil.

Got a little Nellie waiting. I like the look of Tiddy mods Bird1 gantry.

Will be lots of must have mods for the game I reckon.

MY LE arrives tomorrow!

What’s a little Nellie !!! The bird1 gantry looks great

The trough on mine isn’t registering the balls - initial check seemed to show that a cable was completely missing but I need to have a proper check when I have time tomorrow. Sucks to get a new machine and not be able to play it!!
Certainly does hopefully you get it sorted

MY LE arrives tomorrow!

Aww man @Neil McRae unboxing video absolutely gutting :eek:
What a kick in the knackers 😭

It's been said before but my and others experience with NIB went from what should be one of the happiest days of your Pinball life, filled with excitement and joy opening up a new Pin, to praying to the Pinball Gods that your new baby arrives in one piece, working and with a decent playfield. For the amount of money they cost it shouldn't be a lottery.

There'll always be transit risks that are outside of manufacturers control though.

I know bad experiences get the most headlines but it does put you off (or at least me) from getting any more NIB. A nice used one is a safer bet.

Last edited:
My LE also came damaged out the box too... 100% confident the damage happened due a lapse during collapsing the game for packaging.

It did take the shine off a little, but looking forward to getting some more games on it!

Only played 10 or so games at present, not been in work since it was delivered lol

My LE also came damaged out the box too... 100% confident the damage happened due a lapse during collapsing the game for packaging.

It did take the shine off a little, but looking forward to getting some more games on it!

Only played 10 or so games at present, not been in work since it was delivered lol
Was it same damage as Neil’s Kirk ? What are stern doing about it?

Oh dear. what a ****er.

Reminds me of the first NIB i bought. jjp potc. not a light pin. The hadfields delivery man put it on his trolley and began wheeling it towards my front door. he was walking backwards and he didn’t notice the tree in my garden which overhangs onto the pavement. hit his head on the branches and toppled over. pinball fell onto him. he broke its fall. i had to lift it off him.
Thought the pin might have suffered. he did.

pin was 100% but the anti tilt devices on the packaging showed that it had been tipped over.

Oh dear. what a ****er.

Reminds me of the first NIB i bought. jjp potc. not a light pin. The hadfields delivery man put it on his trolley and began wheeling it towards my front door. he was walking backwards and he didn’t notice the tree in my garden which overhangs onto the pavement. hit his head on the branches and toppled over. pinball fell onto him. he broke its fall. i had to lift it off him.
Thought the pin might have suffered. he did.

pin was 100% but the anti tilt devices on the packaging showed that it had been tipped over.
Wow bet he didn’t do that again bet it nearly crushed him !

Yep feel sorry for Neil as it’s his cherished theme for a pin. Handled it well I thought..

The powder coating on the LE is gorgeous. I used to have a z3 3.0 in Atlanta Blue. Same car and colour that featured in one of the Bond movies. Although earlier 2.8 version!

Back
Top Bottom