What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It’s the big one: TPF 2023 - has there ever been such a schedule!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Don’t quite get that Davey if they’re for sale at just over $8 then the royalty to QT or whoever is included within that price or they wouldn’t be for sale in the first place

Legal class 9am on Friday morning? After thursday night union guiness happy hour at 50p a pint? Never made it in did you? 😂🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
who stole the show in your opinion Neil?

pulp fiction by a mile. The guys at P3 could have had a better show but they had 2 games with FR on it one of which the flippers were ****ed and nobody was willing to queue for it (not in a good area) -If they had 8 games lined up like spooky did all with FR on it…

Foo second,
GTF third
Scooby fourth
GF fifth.

On Sunday morning stern has sold all the foo games, spooky sold all the scoobys but there was hardly any GF’s sold.

The big loser was Queen though - stand was empty pretty much all weekend.

Oh behalf of many here I have just got to say Thank You for the Awesome coverage of TPF on this thread hopefully next year I can be part of the UK contingent sending my thoughts home to Blighty god willing. Looks like im adding this to my bucket list now Japan out of the way and Chicago coming up in September.

TPF is always a good show, usually at least 1 game release - 5 is unusual and probably not going to happen again for a while. (Hearing some other shows a bit miffed to not have any launches, foo was going to be at MGC). But when you are ambitious and you take a few risks great things can happen. Ed and crew have had to take some big risks and rumour is next show might be in a new venue as the currrent venue whilst great is too small for the volume of punters the show enjoys. Would be great to have more Brits at the show for sure but once’s you’ve experienced TPF it puts things into a different perspective.

Chicago in September - for expo? It’s in October.

Nei.

With the weird and wonderful people pinball attracts, I'm sure there'll be a queue if that's the case.
Im always up for wearing outfits I have never gave a fk what people think of me anyways and love embarrassing the famalam. Im Santa at the Ski Slope at Xmas, same deal at Easter only dressed up as a bunny and it wont be the 1st time ive dressed up as a Gimp Here my wife wearing my mask at a wedding. (Don’t ask)

08F74261-E948-4060-83EC-80718F3AC1CA.jpeg

We also go a little OTT at Halloween
EB980C54-7A43-4900-AF0F-ABBDD87D3FD7.jpeg

TPF is always a good show, usually at least 1 game release - 5 is unusual and probably not going to happen again for a while. (Hearing some other shows a bit miffed to not have any launches, foo was going to be at MGC). But when you are ambitious and you take a few risks great things can happen. Ed and crew have had to take some big risks and rumour is next show might be in a new venue as the currrent venue whilst great is too small for the volume of punters the show enjoys. Would be great to have more Brits at the show for sure but once’s you’ve experienced TPF it puts things into a different perspective.

Chicago in September - for expo? It’s in October.

Nei.
The wife’s doing the Chicago Marathon so its kinda fixed to that date unfortunately however I will be dragging her on a few factory tours if I can get them sorted.

Fantastic Colin! I can hear the cheeky laugh of the gimp with a geordie twinge already 🤣

So marathon is 8th of October then head over to New York for NYCPC and the.n back to Chicago the following week for expo ;)

Cheers,
Neil.

Back
Top Bottom