What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this a good deal for a funhouse

Awww......it'll be the end of an era ;)

Seriously though dude, dont get pressured into buying anything , and post away as much as you want - after all this is a forum for talking about pinball, and if people for whatever reason get tired of someones posts or questions they can always ....*shock horror* just skip/ignore/do something more interesting instead .:biggrin1:

Actually buying a pin will then lead really neatly to two brand new threads....

1) "The lights, DMD, bumpers, slingshots (delete as appropriate) aren't working now, what should I check?" thread
2) "One pin no longer seems enough, what machine should I get next?" thread

(and the secret third thread [for serious addicts only] "Bugger, I've run out of space can I stash one at yours.../covert the living room/ evict the children?")
Fingers crossed you see something you like at Matt's. What's the odds you might come back with two?:help:

i hope you have now evacuated your bowels of all faecal matter

did you like anything at Matt's?
was Lucy busy being ridiculously cute and cuddly?

This is more interesting that football or rugby results.
Come on, is there a machine on it's way to Devon?:bump:

This is more interesting that football or rugby results.
Come on, is there a machine on it's way to Devon?:bump:

Rudi has been and gone, I will apologise to him now as i had only just got one of the pins in the house on my own and was a sweaty mess when he arrived! Nice guy, played a few games and decided to go with The Shadow in the end (made the effort worthwhile!) It has a couple of minor niggles, so expect him to need some assitance along the way.

:party: Yay another noob owner, glad the journey was worthwhile and it looks like a great first pin.
Pics or it didn't happen. So when Ru gettin the next one and what's it going to be?

Yay! great choice of game too, The Shadow is awesome (but also awesomely difficult) so i hope Rude Dog enjoys it. My top score for him to attack is around 1.4B, and i hope he enjoys seeking out the hidden laughter mode with the always spectacular Tim Curry

shadow-curry.jpg

Does this mean we can now all wind Mr R up by saying how The Shadow is a dreadful machine and he should have taken his time to find a better title?:boxing:

Looking forward to the story about how you're going to get it into the house and the reaction of your landlady. Hope you enjoy it.

evacuated twice ty very much :p

yup decided on the shadow just got to get martin to pick it up.
Gonna strip it and clean fix a few niggles, burnt connector, sanctum wall nowt major, new rubbers. Quite a tidy machine it has all the plastic toys and rings ect, nice pf, few scratches on the cab i might touch up it i cba. Thanks matt for being so helpfull and letting me play with your toys

pack it in :0P i had to work hard for my pinball cash on my measily wage so its a big desion deciding what to get

on the plus side im just about to get a payrise yay

Hallelujah, praise the lord and all that stuff.
Seriously Dude enjoy and have fun that's what this hobby is all about.
Oh and welcome to the Pinball Owners side of the forum.

YES!

We might pull your leg a bit but it is all banter really. A person can do only so much research and for the sake of what? Save some money, get the perfect title first time? Believe me, you have just bought a cracking title and from someone who is well respected (plus liked) in the community. Now you can start the real journey of fixing them up, sorting out glitches, cleaning and polishing. And playing the bloody thing to death (your death, not the pinball machines).
:rockon:

Martin is a gent, he likes biscuits so reward him with some.

How do people know what Matt Vince is selling? He has a for sale post for a load of machines from last year that I can see that nothing really developed from.

His current list is on page 4 of this thread. Matt is really busy atm I think organising a big meet in London so may not have kept his for sale thread up to date. The list on page 4 of this should be right other than The Shadow which rudedogg got and South Park which sold on eBay to a new member on here.

How do people know what Matt Vince is selling?

Best thing to do is send him a message. Nibsy is right though, he's getting ready for the LPC next weekend so may not get back to you straight away.

Cheers chaps. I did pm him when I joined about his for sale thread before xmas but got no answer, so assumed nothing much came of those machines. But will keep him in mind for future purchases.

he has a high speed 2, stargate, judge dredd, lotr (but looks like russ is having that), freddy, project world cup socker 95 thats all i can remember

Back
Top Bottom