What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this a good deal for a funhouse

It says Indy 500 in Matt's post earlier in this thread. He lists everything he has available, just go back a few pages of threads and all is revealed :)

How do people know what Matt Vince is selling? He has a for sale post for a load of machines from last year that I can see that nothing really developed from.

Hi Guys,

I am stupidly busy at the moment (partly my own fault) but do try to answer any messages i get, sorry if some have slipped through the net. For those that don't know me, I'm a player and collector but also run the Surrey Pinball League and site a few games. I do therfore turnover quite a few machines, mostly for me to play, but also to use in the league or for site. I currently have:

TAF
AFM
WH2O
LOTR
SS
I500 x2
Family Guy
Grand Prix x2
JD
Checkpoint
Farfalla
Batman Forever
WCS
RFM
Monopoly
Stargate
JM
Corvette
Playboy
Freddy NOES
T2
Elvis
TSPP
Blackwater100
Funhouse
Dracula
CV
IJ
RS

I'm not willing to let them all go, (AFM, WH2O, TAF, FG don't bother asking) The last few belong to a local collector that is also selling machines. I am always looking for more new or enjoyable games, so will happily trade, buy or sell. (Just let me make the LPC as good is i can first!) ;)

Back
Top Bottom