What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Maiden owners / appreciation thread

^^^^ nice one mate, I have a different type of red, depending on how the light conditions are looks different.
7A611633-0849-42C8-B5C1-0BE66108D2E4.jpegF4198688-9E60-4077-927B-81F7F01EE80D.jpeg3B2A0FBC-B0E9-4837-BEA5-9E75F08C131C.jpeg

Reactions: PAX
Someone said this would look s**t.
20220527_174723.jpg
20220527_175018.jpg

Personally I like it

Reactions: Jib
The plastic palm trees can be removed easily enough 😂

IMG_3332.jpeg

😀 I’ve never bricked that right orbit so many times in a row!

Got the level 2 cards rather than the 6 way combo, 1 spotted from 9th tomb treasure. Only got 3 soul shards the first go round, failed rime the first and second time so knew I needed to get a level 3 orb to spot that. Managed hallowed the 2nd time round.

Could barely hold my phone still to take the first pic hands were shaking so much 😂

Love Maiden, such a good game!

Great score, that’ll take sometime to beat 👍
I’ve only broken 1 billion once in two years! 😂🤷🏼‍♂️
This was probably a once in a lifetime game for me. Ended on 3 billion! It could have been more if I was brave, I purposely drained out of an all red trooper because I had revive lit both sides and I didn’t want to waste them.

Getting the level 3 orb was interesting too, 2nd cyborg was lit and I was trying to hit the drops without going up the center ramp, managed for a bit but then started cyborg and had to play that safe too.

Might be my favourite game tbh, I’ve considered upgrading to a premium a few times.

This was probably a once in a lifetime game for me. Ended on 3 billion! It could have been more if I was brave, I purposely drained out of an all red trooper because I had revive lit both sides and I didn’t want to waste them.

Getting the level 3 orb was interesting too, 2nd cyborg was lit and I was trying to hit the drops without going up the center ramp, managed for a bit but then started cyborg and had to play that safe too.

Might be my favourite game tbh, I’ve considered upgrading to a premium a few times.
Whenever I go back to it I just love it. Actually prefer the pro on this and with a few tasteful mods it looks great. Really helps if you’re a fan of the music obviously as it makes it a great sing-a-long pin too.
Loads of modes, loads of ways to score, some very hard shots (loops). Love it 🤟🏼🤟🏼🤘🏼

Incredible score Fran, never made it to the Hills, I'll have another Maiden some day I'm sure, absolutely amazing game

Reactions: Jib
Incredible score Fran, never made it to the Hills, I'll have another Maiden some day I'm sure, absolutely amazing game
To be fair mine is set up easier than you and some other people would have it but it’s still an achievement.

JP WDRTE needs to be next. I’ve got 2000 games on that but always manage to fail 1 of the mini wizard modes!

To be fair mine is set up easier than you and some other people would have it but it’s still an achievement.

JP WDRTE needs to be next. I’ve got 2000 games on that but always manage to fail 1 of the mini wizard modes!
100%. However you have that game setup, as long as the glass is on, that is some achievement! Would love for you to play in a comp some day!

100%. However you have that game setup, as long as the glass is on, that is some achievement! Would love for you to play in a comp some day!

I fully agree with @roadshow16 , you must be a very good player @Jib and we'd love to see you play in a league or tournament of any kind one day. We really are quite a friendly bunch :)

Tilt's league on a Tuesday might be a really good intro - you can play the selected games on the night by yourself if you prefer (I mostly still play solo at league myself) - then just submit your scores and see how you do. It's quite straightforward- the UK league is another great option... why not give it a go? :)

This was probably a once in a lifetime game for me.
Fantastic game. Same as Craig I never managed to get to RTTH (Closest was 8 treasures and 3 Eddies), pretty sure Andy hasn't been there either (certainly not when he borrowed my machine).
Well done

20231130_111346.jpg
Anyone else have issues with this loop protector?
Keeps coming loose and looks to be held in place with double sided tape. Not sure it's protecting that much

View attachment 238981
Anyone else have issues with this loop protector?
Keeps coming loose and looks to be held in place with double sided tape. Not sure it's protecting that much
Yes, I ordered the replacement from cliffy. As it was a small order he snuck me in without too long a wait, also sent as a letter so postage was minimal

Back
Top Bottom