What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Maiden owners / appreciation thread

Holy fcuking shizzzzzz!!!

Play Icarus in single ball play with playfoeld multipliers for massive scores.

You weren't lying!!! Jesus that was insane!! 13 ramps with 2x running. Imagine if it had been with 3x 😳

First time beating the beast, but didn't have any of the level 2 cards, so much further away from Hills than the last one. What a crazy game!

Attachments

• IMG_20220325_200309.jpg
    IMG_20220325_200309.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20220325_200323.jpg
    IMG_20220325_200323.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20220325_200300.jpg
    IMG_20220325_200300.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 39

You weren't lying!!! Jesus that was insane!! 13 ramps with 2x running. Imagine if it had been with 3x 😳

First time beating the beast, but didn't have any of the level 2 cards, so much further away from Hills than the last one. What a crazy game!
There is also a bug in Icarus (which I can't quite remember) which freezes the timer, so you don't actually have to hit consecutive ramps to get that benefit, scores in the billions are common.

Request to @Big Phil - please don't put this game in the competition bank of machines at Pinfest

Blimey, I've got to learn the rules to get a decent score.
Er, and play better of course 🤣
Impressive 👍

That’s it!
- Sunny day
- Leathers on
- Out on Motor bike for a blast
- Get back, get a crate of Peroni
- Listen to some live Maiden
- Fire up IMDN
- Try for a Billy
Lol…

If someone wants to pledge their IMdn, I'd love to have it in the comp lineup - would even consider a disco version

Finding this game a real bugger to crack.
Still really enjoying it though and that's the main thing

that bug is fixed in the latest code. You need to run 1.06 I managed to do it once and get a monster score, its not so easy to keep it going.

Well cracked it a bit I guess this afternoon20220502_173344.jpg
Bloody good fun, gets you well revved up.
The missus says I don't get that excited by her anymore. With hindsight it probably wasn't wise to reply that she didn't have 5 balls and was no longer on free play......

I want to chip in here as I picked up a premium last week. It really needs to be dialled in to hit those ramps back and forth and nail the loop shots. Now set up really nicely and it is such a great game, not easy but I love it and I love the music too 😆

Yeah, its a toughie.
I'm pretty good at the loop shot now and getting better at the ramps. Not consistent enough but persevering.
Great fun and worth waiting to nail a good game.
Enjoy 👍

That on a pro?
Not cheap I'm guessing.
Looks good, nice detailing

I love playing lay all your love on me by ABBA - such a great pinball tune!

• Haha
Reactions: PAX
Time to stop blowing smoke up the Maidens a**e - name your least favourite gameplay aspect.
For me it's Flight of Icarus mode. Probably because it's the two hardest shots and a bugger to do, gets frustrating

The ramp shots are crucial in this game though - if you can’t consistently hit them; then you are in trouble.

I have to say I hate where the super jackpot is - more often than not when you hit it during MB you did it by accident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom