What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Irish Pinball League ???

One week to the next meet,
Ive been a busy boy getting all the machines ready and the arcade is looking well!

I need to fix one gate on goldeneye but wouldnt you know all the ramps have to come out to get to the bastard.
Curry again ?
ha ha ha

Should also say if there is anyone wanting to go that isn't on the mailing list get in touch at

Irish.pinball.league@gmail.com for directions etc or just turn up if you know where to go in Naas.
I should have put a post up last week about the next meet but I emailed everyone anyhow so we should be grand, sorry for not posting, normal service will resume for the next meet (end of May in Belfast)

Thanks for hosting again Dave, some great games that always seem to kick my butt in league play, even my TAF wasn't being friendly

Checking through the scores it seems you won on games but Keith got bonus points for his high score on Goldeneye so he won on points.
Scores should be published in the next few days..

Hi,

The next meet of the Irish pinball league is on the 28th May at Belfasts Waterfront Hall on Oxford street. The host for the day is Ian and we hope to have about 9 machines available.

1. Star Trek The next generation
  2. Creature from the Black Lagoon
  3. White water
  4. Roadshow
  5. WWF Royal Rumble
  6. Starship Troopers
  7. Machine: Bride of Pinbot
  8. Getaway: High Speed II
  9. Addams family

Practise is from 1pm until 3 when the league will run until finished (probably around 6) Entry to the league is £2 as usual.

Please get in touch if you require or can provide lifts etc.

Parking: there are some on street parking spaces available near the venue and plenty of car parks. Tomb street is free on Sundays and is about a 2 minute walk away. There is also a car park at the waterfront hall but it is quite expensive..

Hopefully see you there

Ian

Hi, The next meet of the Irish pinball league is on the 31st at Bens in Waterford The host for the day is Ben and hopefully will have 4 or 5 machines available for play.

Star Trek The next generation
Theatre of Magic
Space Station
possibles
Judge Dredd
Starship Troopers
Popeye

Practise is from 1pm until 3 when the league will run until finished (probably around 6) Entry to the league is 2.50 euro. There is normally light food supplied at the meet for which a voluntary contribution to the host is appreciated, slightly different at this meet (see below)

Please get in touch if you require or can provide lifts etc.

Parking: there are some on street parking spaces available on the drive up to the venue.

Let me know if you need directions and I will forward them onto you.
As its the last league meet of the Season (and more importantly Bens Birthday) Ben is having a BBQ after the League meet for regular league attenders and his Freinds etc. Feel free to bring him a present or throw a few euros in the pot for Ben

Hopefully see you there
Ian

Looking forward to it!
Myself and Niamh are staying down.
It's a bank holiday in the free state.

Have a lot of work to do on space station but I think its going to be very very nice !

Great days craic at Ben's yesterday.

Big thanks to Ben and Jenna for the fab bbq and pizza (from their cool outdoor wood burning pizza oven!) Unfortunately I wasn't able to bring a pin (couldn't get work van) so we only had three machines in the end but it was still a great meet and we even had a few new faces which was great to see. The bbq food from Ben's family butchers was top notch.

Looks like I managed to fluke a win for this league meet! Results will be up on the uk pinball league site in the next few days. I was short a surname for one of the players which is why the scores were not sent yesterday.

Big thanks to this years hosts - Ben & Jenna, Dave & Niamh, Keith and even me ;-)

Some great machines in the league meets this year and as always brilliant craic.

Hopefully we will be only bigger and better next season.

Cheers all
Ian

Meant to say as well, I put a new high score on Sttng later on in the night, just one random game.

Of course I couldn't do that for my league game :p

Back
Top Bottom