What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homepin NEW licenced theme & new staff

I'm interested to see how the game plays - looks good theme integration-wise and a dual DMD / screen could be pretty cool. I was looking at the promotion image and something looked off about the back of the playfield... then I realised:

The playfield is flat.
I'm assuming it's not going to be like that on the actual game?

Dunno looks like a real photo to me, just not much height to the pf components?

the photo looks totally ballsed up unless its some stupid game that plays backwards.

Built by an engineer

yeah because there has been no design process that's for sure!

the asthetics of it look shocking, and how does the ball go up the playfield? its tilted low at the back?!

Being revealed at Australian pinfest very soon.

Had a good chance of revealing it at UKPinfest but a couple of things stopped it from happening.

If the company owner looks at PinballInfo, then a bit of feedback about their website: the sections (this is most of the website) with almost black text on a black background, and others with black text on an almost black background, are unreadable - see screenshot below.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-09 055137.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-09 055137.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 22
If the company owner looks at PinballInfo, then a bit of feedback about their website: the sections (this is most of the website) with almost black text on a black background, and others with black text on an almost black background, are unreadable - see screenshot below.
Apparently you never saw the first flyer for Thunderbirds or seen the homepin website 10 years ago
Edit;
or looked at the photo in post #214 'Big Bottom" is angled badly

Back
Top Bottom