What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homepin NEW licenced theme & new staff

I'm unsure if that is a dig at me?? If it is, my response is below - if it isn't then perhaps you should use a few more words to ensure your comments are not seen as ambiguous.

In any case we run our own race here at Homepin and are pretty much oblivious to what other companies are up to AND that is very deliberate.

I have no intention of being influenced by what others are doing - good and bad - as, like I said, we run our own race and do things our own way. Some will see this as bad, others will say good - either way it's just how we operate.

If the 'timing' of my announcement clashed in some way with some other announcement, that is purely coincidental, it was not intentional nor of any consequence whatsoever.

When we announce the title of our new machine, that will also be done without any reference to any other companies business. What they do simply is of no concern to us.
not you specifically Mike (as always), but the pinball industry does itself no favours in building a market. I appreciate your stance and its something I also drive with my own team. And as I said looking forward to seeing what Joe comes up with.

Cheers,
Neil.

Prisoner cell block H

Queen bea multibrawl!

And yes you’ve all watched it you filthy animals :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mike was hoping to get over and launch/announce at UKPinfest. A certain virus has scuppered that. I'm certain it'll be a popular theme!

So I think Spinal Tap is a good guess but I wonder if it refers more generally to a music theme 🤔
I know RB Racing says Mode 11 for push in F1 although that is a long shot... (Would be a great game though)

Once we have the signals that Rush is to fly by night, then presto it should be a farewell to kings for grandad rock pins :cool:

The ramps and mechs on the Sesame Street pinball machine were way ahead of their time

Back
Top Bottom