What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group Buy Low Reflective glass

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Hi Neil

Could I have 3 standard please?

Anyone prepared to help getting them to M40 or M6 Warwickshire would be a superstar...

Thanks Neil - appreciate you organising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two sided coated glass: reflectivity remains under 4 %

A little UV filtering. Protects the plastics from fading

Tempered glass for safety

The most neutral coloured glass on the market. No purple interferencing

The glass is low-iron so the glass itself is not green, while the white on the playfield remains white, yellow remains yellow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Have you actually had this stuff b4 Neil ?
Is it easier to keep clean ? The pdi stuff is hard work/ball ache
Best pound for pound mod for pinballs when it is clean tho

Cheers Neil - appreciate the effort you're putting into this.

Can you put me down for 1 x standard please?

Also, will be happy to bring any other orders back to deepest darkest Devon (with drop-offs on route if practical! ). That's kinda close to West Dorset if it's not going to cause divorce @huggers 😉😄.
Neil - looking at your updated list of people who have ordered you may have missed my request for :

1x standard

Please?

Cheers

Nick

yes, its easier to keep clean than Roman's glass for sure, but all glass is hard to keep clean, that's why I use this stuff:

https://www.bohle.com/en-gb/products/glass-bonding/cleaning/181/bohle-professional-glass-cleaner

its what the Pinburgh replay fx guys used (I know I cleaned all the games the day before the event kicked off!).

Spray on high cotton value microfibre then wipe machine

Neil.

Very posh! We use Windolene from Poundland, bit of blue roll. Quick wipe daily, job done and looking 🔥🔥

Very posh! We use Windolene from Poundland, bit of blue roll. Quick wipe daily, job done and looking 🔥🔥
Even posher than me. Water and microfiber cloth does the job just perfectly. Even on invisiglass

the glass will take two weeks to manufacture and I expect a week to deliver. I will provide updates daily even if I don't have an update.

JUST A NOTE PAYPAL ARE THE SCAM BASTARDS OF THE CENTUARY - BE SURE THAT YOU SEE PAYPAL AS FRIENDS AND FAMILY. IF YOU DONT DO THIS THEY CHARGE YOU A FEE AND EVEN IF I REFUND YOU THE FEE IS DEDUCTED SO YOU END UP HAVING TO PAY AGAIN!!!

ok, good news.

The glazier ordered the raw materials and they arrived yesterday - he is going to send a picture tonight.

7 working days to make the glass.
5 days to box

Then shipping - still not certain about the shipping time at this stage, but I'd expect ten days.

I don't pay him until just before shipping.

Cheers,
Neil.

Thanks Neil.

Is there any time limit on the glass being held at the club before collection?

Production moving along and I expect the glass is going to land in July. I'm transferring 75% of the money this week. With the remaining once they are ready for shipping.

Neil.

Damn - was hoping for June - found out on Friday that I'm being furloughed til the end of the month. Ne'er mind, no telling what'll happen next month.

Back
Top Bottom