What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group Buy Low Reflective glass

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
@Neil McRae would there be any chance / way to get some glass up to the grim north? Not just for myself but for others also.

I need 1 x standard and 1 x wide, a Rotation VIII would be nice too!

Chris.

sorry dood, collection from Flipout - Happy for someone to collect it from there but you'll need to arrange that.

Neil.

Don't suppose any fellow West Country folk are likely to get themselves to Flip Out any time in the coming weeks/months? I'm not able to collect but would like some glass.

ok folks, I want to close this off so I can place the order so can everyone please pipe up by close of play Monday.

Then we can get a price on shipping and then we can finalise the pricing. Collect the wonga and place the order.

Can i order a widebody please assuming this is the correct glass for TZ
Also could do with delivery to nottingham if possible or if there are any other members in nottingham that we could split the costs for shipping
kind regards
Stef

Hi Neil,

1 standard for me please - assuming TNA is the standard size?
Anyone know the exact dimensions of the standard size so I can go and measure it? :)

Thanks.

see attached file on first post for more information on the glass

Back
Top Bottom