What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye ukpinball - Yahoo groups winding down

Real names, much prefer it, although currently using my original egroups handle from the mid 90s, so all my old buddies can recognise me. I have my real name in my sig, but I can't see that in the mobile view, which I guess most people are using these days. I stated on Y! Groups that I'd use this forum more if people hadn't changed their handles from the ones they had on Y!

Is this the new feature @Paul ?

Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 11.36.40.png
The hover idea would be better (if it's possible) wouldn't want people thinking that I didn't contribute that 10 quid that one time :D

Yep.

User > Account Details > Location

Then just do something like this...

London · Davey Price

At the last Scottish meet I had someone giving me effusive thanks for helping them fix a problem when in fact it had been David Dodds.

They had just assumed DRD would be me (which could have been a problem if he had been rude or worse, rather than helpful)

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Ok - (Sorry @DAD ) Official solution now done!

So - If you go to your profile by clicking on the following whilst logged in.... https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/account/account-details

You will see a field called "Alias"... If you fill in the Alias field, it will appear in your drop-down underneath your username....

Pics...

1571816871765.png

1571817014551.png

As you can see it is Truncated, so try to keep it short :)

Should be accessible to all.. Please let me know!

Cheers
Paul

Hi,
I'm Mark. I enjoy long walks on the beach with my dog. My favourite colour is red and I like peanut butter on my toast. Unicorns scare me.
😁

Back
Top Bottom