Goodbye ukpinball - Yahoo groups winding down

• Hi Guest,

Want lots of pinball Machines to play in one place??

One low cost price to let you play all of these??

If you Fancy visiting the BIGGEST and BEST Pinball show of 2019 Click Here

(Click the "x" in the top right corner to get rid of this message :D )

D-Type

Registered
Jul 21, 2011
Alias
Phillip Eaton
Real names, much prefer it, although currently using my original egroups handle from the mid 90s, so all my old buddies can recognise me. I have my real name in my sig, but I can't see that in the mobile view, which I guess most people are using these days. I stated on Y! Groups that I'd use this forum more if people hadn't changed their handles from the ones they had on Y!

Reactions: BigIan

DAD

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Huddersfield. Real name David Dutton
Alias
David Dutton
At the last Scottish meet I had someone giving me effusive thanks for helping them fix a problem when in fact it had been David Dodds.

They had just assumed DRD would be me (which could have been a problem if he had been rude or worse, rather than helpful)

Sent from my SM -G970F using Tapatalk

Reactions: ailsaclunie

Paul

Staff member
Oct 5, 2012
Birmingham/Bristol
www.pinballinfo.com
Ok - (Sorry @DAD ) Official solution now done!

So - If you go to your profile by clicking on the following whilst logged in.... https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/account/account-details

You will see a field called "Alias"... If you fill in the Alias field, it will appear in your drop-down underneath your username....

Pics...

1571816871765.png

1571817014551.png

As you can see it is Truncated, so try to keep it short :)

Should be accessible to all.. Please let me know!

Cheers
Paul

Reactions: DAD and stumblor

Horsey

Registered
Apr 26, 2018
Kirkcaldy
Hi,
I'm Mark. I enjoy long walks on the beach with my dog. My favourite colour is red and I like peanut butter on my toast. Unicorns scare me.
😁