What's new

Sold Ghostbusters !

• Thread starter robertlucas1970
  • Start date
and most of those who are bothered know what a gave for my MET LED but then it has and will be coming out to any event I take games too rather than hidden under a sheet

Seen it listed on eBay just a note you have spelt it wrong in the heading and it will restrict hits on eBay for people wanting a ghostbusters

Good point as I couldn't find it earlier. Maybe he doesn't want to sell it after all ;). Ebay fees are going to be pretty expensive on this as it is listed for the same price as on here, £250? + PayPal fees, and he turned down an offer of £4600? Surely someone on here will snap and take it.

I don't intend selling it though ebay, just wanted to put it out there a bit, but dont think anybody would hit the buy it now without getting in touch first, so will stick at £4800 for this week and if its still here next weekend will drop it to £4700 :)

image.png
Dude be careful , i sold a stones for £3500 a while back and someone hit buy it now and paid via PayPal was a nightmare getting it all cancelled and looks well dodge when you have to ask the buyer to do it ...
Oh and for the record I will give you £4156.60 for it right now ;)

Just add in the listing NO PAYPAL and say due to time waters please contact me first

Can anyone vouch for Robert Lucas as I'm about to purchase this or is he the UK's answer to Kevin Kulek?

Yes I can he is a top bloke :)
I'm pretty new on here, but have collected machines from 4 members so far.
Now if you ask on the R2 builders club plenty know me on there.
It's yours if you want it.....

Can anyone vouch for Robert Lucas as I'm about to purchase this or is he the UK's answer to Kevin Kulek?
He has been to my house to pick up a machine. Nice bloke although he didn't bring R2D2 which was a bit of a let down. :p

Guys, sorry to hijack this thread but I have now registered for this site and want to advertise my two pinball machines in this forum but can't find out how to start a new post. I am sure its just my naivety on this site.....................................sorry :-(

Guys, sorry to hijack this thread but I have now registered for this site and want to advertise my two pinball machines in this forum but can't find out how to start a new post. I am sure its just my naivety on this site.....................................sorry :-(
Welcome Ian, Click on forums in the top header, click on "for sale/wanted/trade and click on start new thread top right....I think! :confused: Ps dibs on acdc or metallica!

Welcome Ian, Click on forums in the top header, click on "for sale/wanted/trade and click on start new thread top right....I think! :confused: Ps dibs on acdc or metallica!

Thanks - when I click on Forums in the top banner I don't see the "forsale/wanted - I just see this?

upload_2016-6-14_18-24-55.png

Back
Top Bottom