What's new

Sold Ghostbusters !

• Thread starter robertlucas1970
  • Start date
BTW Robert how are you finding AVATAR?

I like it, seems to just get better once you work everything out, I want to get it as close to mint as possibles, it just needed one plastic and had a small crack in the ramp, so have orderd a ramp and full plastic kit.
The only think I dont like is the the plastic thing that Jake is in, just looks so cheap, need to get that painted up and a blue LED in there, I think this would do well with a shaker motor, so will order one of those too, but its the only pin I have been playimg all week.

Is R2 going to Celebration next month. If so might see you there :)

I am going but leaving R2 at home as a good few other R2 units will be there and I am taking my daughter to this one, so just want to mooch about without having the stress of R2, its not easy taking him anywhere as I have to get help to load/unload, then you get stressed about leaving him anywhere and as for those kids that hang on him, prod and poke with those sticky fingers after all the hours of blood and sweat I have put in :)

I am going but leaving R2 at home as a good few other R2 units will be there and I am taking my daughter to this one, so just want to mooch about without having the stress of R2, its not easy taking him anywhere as I have to get help to load/unload, then you get stressed about leaving him anywhere and as for those kids that hang on him, prod and poke with those sticky fingers after all the hours of blood and sweat I have put in :)

Sounds just like taking a pin to a show :mad:

Back
Top Bottom