What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghostbusters new code..

I really like the fact that there is a ball saver now from the scoops, so if you have a left scoop that ejects sdtm you get the ball back - and can then adjust the strength of the kickout at the end of the game.

I must confess that I’ve never had a scoop SDTM, left always goes to right flipper and right goes to left, it’s fast but hasn’t drained once.
Only occasionally does it SDTM from the pops or if I don’t quite make the left ramp.
I have a Premium and don’t know if that makes any difference.
Also the had a lot of Airballs but hardly any since changing flipper power to standard.

I just installed 1.17 no problem on my pro. They are trying something new with this update though ( well I've never seen it before anyway ), you get the option for a quick or full update, I went ahead with a quick, and it was quick! just a few seconds. Worked fine. Also settings/scores etc were maintained.

I must confess that I’ve never had a scoop SDTM, left always goes to right flipper and right goes to left, it’s fast but hasn’t drained once.
Only occasionally does it SDTM from the pops or if I don’t quite make the left ramp.
I have a Premium and don’t know if that makes any difference.
Also the had a lot of Airballs but hardly any since changing flipper power to standard.

Same here. Very few air balls with flippers set to std and can still make all shots!

Ghostbusters ROM Update!

The 4.2 ColorDMD and Chroma ROM updates for Ghosbusters pinball machines have been posted and are now available for immediate download from our firmware SUPPORT page.

The updates provide support for the new 1.17.0 game code released earlier this year, along with some additional coloring tweaks and improvements.

Thanks to Chris Enright for the long hours that went into this update, and to Kevin Glass for the extensive beta testing that helped get this to release!

mail

Back
Top Bottom